OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Another first class journal OMM!

You've been pretty hard on yourself, but look at the challenges you've had to deal with. Dunno if many people would have done better given the circumstances. And it sounds like you have some pretty damned good herb to boot. Can't wait to see what you have next my friend! :)

Thanks Brother X !:high-five:

Think your right....I kind of beat on myself sometimes...got to stop that.:circle-of-love:

The smoke is good...no doubt about that.....a real prize, at the end. :bravo:

Thanks old friend. Good to see out visiting again......more than ever it seems! :goodjob:

Hey Mr Moderator.

If you would, wait a couple of days, then move this Journal to the "Not the way to Grow" pile. :smokin::smokin:

Thanks! :thumb:

High OMM! Congratulations on your Completed Journal! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going to move this on over to the Completed Journals section now. Can't wait to see your next journal! ;) :cheer:

Just for future reference (not just for you, OMM, but everyone reading this who finishes their journal), when you complete a journal, just report either the last post you make in it or the post where you confirmed that the journal is done so that one of the mods will be alerted and they can take the proper action for you. You can make this report by clicking on this icon, at the left of every post. Reporting it will insure that a mod will see the alert whereas a request posted in the thread might get missed. ;)

Thank you for your participation and support! Good luck with your next grow!
:morenutes: :cheer: :Namaste:

Hi Folks! :Namaste:

Don't know if you folks use the News Groups. If you don't know what they are, just forget it. Big learning curve.

If you do, there are posts for "Green House's" search for new strains in Africa, India, and Morocco. Also one called "American Weed".

Bumper Sticker of the day "Visualize World Peas" :high-five:

High OMM! Congratulations on your Completed Journal! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going to move this on over to the Completed Journals section now. Can't wait to see your next journal! ;) :cheer:

Just for future reference (not just for you, OMM, but everyone reading this who finishes their journal), when you complete a journal, just report either the last post you make in it or the post where you confirmed that the journal is done so that one of the mods will be alerted and they can take the proper action for you. Reporting it will insure that a mod will see the alert whereas a request posted in the thread might get missed. ;)

Thank you for your participation and support! Good luck with your next grow!
:morenutes: :cheer: :Namaste:

I got you! Thanks 420 Girl. Your the best! :love:

There you is!
I didn't consider you'd wrapped it up.
:welldone:
Just wanted to point out "someone's" upcoming birthday....
They're giving away really excellent presents this year
;)

OK OMM, time to update your signature with "completed" and "NEW BEGINNING".

Just giving you a hard time....

There you is!
I didn't consider you'd wrapped it up.
:welldone:
Just wanted to point out "someone's" upcoming birthday....
They're giving away really excellent presents this year
;)

Hey Buddy! I wanted hide it soon as I could. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Thanks for giving me the word....gotta get some presents for me.

Damn this is an expensive "hobby" :high-five:

How's those lights working?

OK OMM, time to update your signature with "completed" and "NEW BEGINNING".

Just giving you a hard time....

Keeping me on my toes eh? Good, I need it. THsea and I got one half of the tent set up today. Still have to set the lights up on timers and put in some CFLs for fill in lighting. We're getting there......however.....the other half and plants are not even close yet. Have decided on what the SOG will be composed of. All will be reviled when the grow starts. Got to have a little tease in there!
I'll do the sig tonight! Thanks friend.:thumb:

Hello my dear friend, just popping in to check on things. I see you have wrapped another one up, congrats! I hope you and Ms. Jo are doing well, we are praying and thinking of ya'll daily! My wife says hello, she read some more of your other journal the other night, couldn't get away from it for a couple hours. The kids are doing great, our newborn is groing way too fast, someone once told me that she would steal my heart, and it is SO VERY true. I'm helpless when I see that smile, so beautiful like her momma!

Peace and God bless,
GT

Hello my dear friend, just popping in to check on things. I see you have wrapped another one up, congrats! I hope you and Ms. Jo are doing well, we are praying and thinking of ya'll daily! My wife says hello, she read some more of your other journal the other night, couldn't get away from it for a couple hours. The kids are doing great, our newborn is groing way too fast, someone once told me that she would steal my heart, and it is SO VERY true. I'm helpless when I see that smile, so beautiful like her momma!

Peace and God bless,
GT

Hello Old Buddy. Yep, put the cork in another one. Jo is doing great. She's really changed for the better, feeling good. A new happy person. :love:

Glad I never had a girl. She would have been spoiled rotten. :high-five:

Glad your wife liked the story....bit more coming in the next one.

Your a very lucky man my friend!:bravo:

And so are you, very much so. Many spend life in a bitter state, you live it to the fullest, no matter the odds. I commend, salute, love, and respect you OMM.

Hey Buddy! I wanted hide it soon as I could. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Thanks for giving me the word....gotta get some presents for me.

Damn this is an expensive "hobby" :high-five:

How's those lights working?

I like how we add 100 pages to your journals after they are closed.
***Nothing but raves on the lights. They are doing as well as any blue CFL or even the sun at this point. They are in a building that has two elec meters and the one end is a pretty constant usage area....that allows me to make a fairly accurate guess at somewhere around 15 bucks per month to run the three lights , on "High", at 12 hrs per day. Certainly something less than 20....240.00 a year is a number I can easily live with.... I already know that they flower just fine, from last fall
That Fresian Dew is visibly outpacing the others....at the fourth real leaf node at what? three weeks (?) from seed crack. The SSOGs are close behind.
****Torqued Hell outta some muscle at the bottom rear right-side of my ribcage today... tossing and stacking 100lb feed sacks from the grain mill...horse feed y' know. At least it's not a spine thing....(farm kid and all) my back's never been an issue. After 5 hrs of torment, I took a couple perks and I'm getting a bit of a break in the last few minutes....maybe it'll chill with a nights rest. Too much to do for it not hahahahahaha....I don't have a choice, I've a full plate all week...month for that matter.
I rarely even get colds mate....just crazy healthy for no apparent reason. I think it's the lifelong exposure to all the germs and dirt from the animals, mixed with a "real food" diet and a life spent outdoors...
I'm sure it'll be fine.:Namaste:

And so are you, very much so. Many spend life in a bitter state, you live it to the fullest, no matter the odds. I commend, salute, love, and respect you OMM.

Thank You Brother.:high-five: What nice things to say to me. You seem to do the same things, ya know.

Cool on being a moderator. Take care..Hello to the family.:love:

I like how we add 100 pages to your journals after they are closed.
***Nothing but raves on the lights. They are doing as well as any blue CFL or even the sun at this point. They are in a building that has two elec meters and the one end is a pretty constant usage area....that allows me to make a fairly accurate guess at somewhere around 15 bucks per month to run the three lights , on "High", at 12 hrs per day. Certainly something less than 20....240.00 a year is a number I can easily live with.... I already know that they flower just fine, from last fall
That Fresian Dew is visibly outpacing the others....at the fourth real leaf node at what? three weeks (?) from seed crack. The SSOGs are close behind.
****Torqued Hell outta some muscle at the bottom rear right-side of my ribcage today... tossing and stacking 100lb feed sacks from the grain mill...horse feed y' know. At least it's not a spine thing....(farm kid and all) my back's never been an issue. After 5 hrs of torment, I took a couple perks and I'm getting a bit of a break in the last few minutes....maybe it'll chill with a nights rest. Too much to do for it not hahahahahaha....I don't have a choice, I've a full plate all week...month for that matter.
I rarely even get colds mate....just crazy healthy for no apparent reason. I think it's the lifelong exposure to all the germs and dirt from the animals, mixed with a "real food" diet and a life spent outdoors...
I'm sure it'll be fine.:Namaste:

I like the extra pages too! Won't be too long this time......I'm going to replace this computer with a new one I'm building right now. A few days at the most.
Those lights really sound good my friend. Wish that was my light bill. My Fresian Dew, just fell over and died?? Next grow after this next one there will be another or two.

When I was a kid in the Ozarks, I did allot throwing hay bales around, so I know what you mean about working outside and keeping things going around a working farm.
I know telling you to take it easy, will go in one ear and out the other, but this time sounds bad. Don't kill yourself man, I would miss you too much.
Kick back and smoke some of your special meds. Bad thing is you can only hire folks you can trust in spades. Around here.....I only trust my buddy THsea.

No joke....take care!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom