Old G's New Auto Grow

Yup same I'm happy with geoflora as well... Glad everything is going old g's way
Brother do you measure yours in a cup, the calculator says 1/3 of a cup for a 3 gallon pot. I put it down every 14days , I believe my last gro I was underwatering , my plants were really crispy my last gro , this gro I’m applying 1.5 liters usually every other day , plants are very happy apart from not many flowers. I’m not sure if the flowers on my DG will get bigger , I’ve seen several plants that had small flowers and the yields were small.
My last gro I had 4 plants gro comfortably under this lite, both these plants show no signs of stopping stretching anytime soon and there’s no way I could fit a third. I’m sure the 3 gallon pots are playing a factor , I don’t know at this point, guess I’m gonna find out

So for the 3 gallon pots yes I use 1/3 cup and for my 1.5 gallon I use 1/4 cup....top dress every 12-14 days. And as for the watering that's crazy they are taking so much....mine get watered every 3-4 days sometimes longer.

And for the stretching it'll stop soonish...they usually stretch for about two weeks... Have ya tried moving lights down a bit?

I gave a guy I know in the gym some of my weed, I love this hobby and I love toshare. He gave me some bud called Slorricane, their marbles size rock hard dense really dense buds. Very spicy smell, tastes like cherry soda I think of probably the best pot I’ve ever smoked. He said all his friends have gros and they grew this. I laughed , I guess we all wanna grow our own bud, not for nothing DISPENSERY WEED SUCKS, most of its big larfy airy garbage. It’s nothing but a money grab for the wealthy. I find growing immensely enjoyable and I’d be embarrassed to tell you how much time I spend just watching it grow , guess there’s worse things we all could be doing

I gave a guy I know in the gym some of my weed, I love this hobby and I love toshare. He gave me some bud called Slorricane, their marbles size rock hard dense really dense buds. Very spicy smell, tastes like cherry soda I think of probably the best pot I’ve ever smoked. He said all his friends have gros and they grew this. I laughed , I guess we all wanna grow our own bud, not for nothing DISPENSERY WEED SUCKS, most of its big larfy airy garbage. It’s nothing but a money grab for the wealthy. I find growing immensely enjoyable and I’d be embarrassed to tell you how much time I spend just watching it grow , guess there’s worse things we all could be doing
Same what I grew is some of the best I've had in a while....but we will all say that lol... But that sounds dope...I'll have to check out slurricane if I can. But trust me bro your not the only one who sits and watches the plants... I smoke at least a blunt with them every day while playing music.

So for the 3 gallon pots yes I use 1/3 cup and for my 1.5 gallon I use 1/4 cup....top dress every 12-14 days. And as for the watering that's crazy they are taking so much....mine get watered every 3-4 days sometimes longer.

And for the stretching it'll stop soonish...they usually stretch for about two weeks... Have ya tried moving lights down a bit?
I keep moving the lites higher , I’m afraid my last gro was really lite stressed , the sugar leaves would crumple between my fingers . You think leave them down until their done stretching, I just am afraid of burning them .
How much water do you use in your 3 gallon, I use 1.5 liters and the DG I think got alittle nute burn, which I’m only using calmag once a week besides the geoflora so that confused me alittle. But I used 2 liters when I saw alittle tip burn and the plant loved it which led me to think I’m underwatering so I increased from 1 litre to 1.5 , what do u think, I’m in fabric

I keep moving the lites higher , I’m afraid my last gro was really lite stressed , the sugar leaves would crumple between my fingers . You think leave them down until their done stretching, I just am afraid of burning them .
How much water do you use in your 3 gallon, I use 1.5 liters and the DG I think got alittle nute burn, which I’m only using calmag once a week besides the geoflora so that confused me alittle. But I used 2 liters when I saw alittle tip burn and the plant loved it which led me to think I’m underwatering so I increased from 1 litre to 1.5 , what do u think, I’m in fabric
So to be honest I'm not really sure how much water I use as I mix in a gallon and then feed/water until I have decent run off...I don't want to b.s and give a percentage of runoff lol.. and mine had issues first grow to...spots...rusting...etc not sure what it was but I don't have any of it on this grow.

How far away are your lights now?

And with this grow I have only used veg top dress by geoflora....no cal-mag...as I'm not going to give it extra if it isn't asking for it...I could be wrong but when I added cal-mag my last grow they responded badly.. so I'm using my own judgement and saying not needed for now.

But for the watering as long as your sure they are dry and not being lightly drowned I'd say continue on sir....they definitely seem to love your schedule.

So to be honest I'm not really sure how much water I use as I mix in a gallon and then feed/water until I have decent run off...I don't want to b.s and give a percentage of runoff lol.. and mine had issues first grow to...spots...rusting...etc not sure what it was but I don't have any of it on this grow.

How far away are your lights now?

And with this grow I have only used veg top dress by geoflora....no cal-mag...as I'm not going to give it extra if it isn't asking for it...I could be wrong but when I added cal-mag my last grow they responded badly.. so I'm using my own judgement and saying not needed for now.

But for the watering as long as your sure they are dry and not being lightly drowned I'd say continue on sir....they definitely seem to love your schedule.
Thanx brother appreciate the honesty, I hear more bs on these boards, guess the problem is we each have to find what works for us. I don’t know if I need calmag I’m just trying to avoid whatever I did last gro, yes I had a decent yield, weeds great , I obviously coulda done better. Pots were tiny , this is more like it should work.I just felt the soil it’s dry already , tomorrow morning I’m gonna go with the 1.5 litre, I actually haven’t had much runoff at all , maybe 2 litre is better .
Flowers are starting to look nice, think I jumped the gun

7F75D42A-91C1-4754-B67D-92EFE4A4AE06.jpeg

3F07D4FA-F90A-49DE-9A6D-E2ED26216012.jpeg

Thanx brother appreciate the honesty, I hear more bs on these boards, guess the problem is we each have to find what works for us. I don’t know if I need calmag I’m just trying to avoid whatever I did last gro, yes I had a decent yield, weeds great , I obviously coulda done better. Pots were tiny , this is more like it should work.I just felt the soil it’s dry already , tomorrow morning I’m gonna go with the 1.5 litre, I actually haven’t had much runoff at all , maybe 2 litre is better .
Flowers are starting to look nice, think I jumped the gun

7F75D42A-91C1-4754-B67D-92EFE4A4AE06.jpeg

3F07D4FA-F90A-49DE-9A6D-E2ED26216012.jpeg
Yea I hear ya on the B's thing... But good thing we have a few tight members that keep it 100. And absolutely we all find our own niche...mine just happens to be a less is better approach.... But everything looks great man I'd stick with what your doing.

And what do you think you jumped the gun on?

Day 41, took some big fans leaves off the bottom on both plants.Applied geoflora bloom for the 2nd time, getting alittle nute burn on the DG, the other plant looks great. A pic of a poor man’s tent lol

4386EF62-8710-4691-8B27-0F67AB427B49.jpeg

4B07ADA2-3F4B-4890-8CB9-7B57180FF991.jpeg

4C2A22BE-4D82-43CF-8045-711BB721D4EB.jpeg

Morning old g....hope your well my friend. Slight bite burn is ok I think most of us see it each grow lol and hey don't break your own balls about your grow space....you rock out in there and make some beauties.:high-five:

Hey if you're not sure you are watering enough why not water once to runoff. Wait until the plant is dry and then water slowly, letting the plant really absorb the water. This should let you know how much water the plants can drink and keep you from under-watering in the future.
Your girls look great right now. Hopefully the buds on that DG will plump up!

Morning old g....hope your well my friend. Slight bite burn is ok I think most of us see it each grow lol and hey don't break your own balls about your grow space....you rock out in there and make some beauties.:high-five:
Thanx, I don’t get it I’m giving the same exact thing to both plants, the front plant doesn’t have a blemish anywhere, the DG has nute burn and had some weird leaf spots a week ago. Nute sensitive I guess, with this geo flora I only gave one dose of veg and one bloom . Gotta be the calmag , you were right , don’t need it makes no sense to use it. I overthink too much , ocd never stops .

Hey if you're not sure you are watering enough why not water once to runoff. Wait until the plant is dry and then water slowly, letting the plant really absorb the water. This should let you know how much water the plants can drink and keep you from under-watering in the future.
Your girls look great right now. Hopefully the buds on that DG will plump up!
The watering I gotta figure out, I only gave 1 litre yesterday and I had runoff so I stopped at the one. The pots are dry today, tomorrow I’ll go with 2 again. Yea those buds don’t have me real happy, I couldn’t wait to grow that. I read a lot of diaries a lot of runts and even more so small buds. The plants almost 30 inches , I think the plant put all its energy to grow tall and not much to flower. I’m thinking of starting another, I have 5 seeds.Thought I did it right this time w the genetics, fabric pots , organic nutes. I think the plants are saying otherwise

The watering I gotta figure out, I only gave 1 litre yesterday and I had runoff so I stopped at the one. The pots are dry today, tomorrow I’ll go with 2 again. Yea those buds don’t have me real happy, I couldn’t wait to grow that. I read a lot of diaries a lot of runts and even more so small buds. The plants almost 30 inches , I think the plant put all its energy to grow tall and not much to flower. I’m thinking of starting another, I have 5 seeds.Thought I did it right this time w the genetics, fabric pots , organic nutes. I think the plants are saying otherwise
They're looking good, they have a nice open structure.
Are they more sativa dominant than the last ones?

They're looking good, they have a nice open structure.
Are they more sativa dominant than the last ones?
The DG is 60/40 it’s an F7 the other is a cross of 3 strains it’s a F1, the strains are all pretty much 50/50.I’ve seen DG gros where the plant is 12inches and yields 3 ozs , mines 30 and the flowers look like the popcorn buds normally do.
My last gro I got seeds from 420. And weed seeds in okl , I got 5 ozs and the plants looked pretty great throughout. This gro is a whole different ballgame, neither plant really has a lot of flowers

The DG is 60/40 it’s an F7 the other is a cross of 3 strains it’s a F1, the strains are all pretty much 50/50.I’ve seen DG gros where the plant is 12inches and yields 3 ozs , mines 30 and the flowers look like the popcorn buds normally do.
My last gro I got seeds from 420. And weed seeds in okl , I got 5 ozs and the plants looked pretty great throughout. This gro is a whole different ballgame, neither plant really has a lot of flowers
Have you done anything different this grow except switching to geoflora?

How slowly are you watering? Do you start with a small amount to soak the surface and let that settle? Runoff with one liter doesn't make sense. :confused:

How slowly are you watering? Do you start with a small amount to soak the surface and let that settle? Runoff with one liter doesn't make sense. :confused:
I think it ran off with 1 because I watered 2?litres 2days before trying to find how much the plants were happy with. I was surprised I had runoff I thought the pot had too much water so I stopped at 1

Have you done anything different this grow except switching to geoflora?
Yes my last gro my biggest pot was 1 gallon, I’m thinking I had yellowing and crispy leaves because all the plants were rootbound . I’m in 3 gallon fabric now, the plants are healthy apart from lack of flowers. Maybe this is how the plants are supposed to gro

Back
Top Bottom