Old G's New Auto Grow

I think it ran off with 1 because I watered 2?litres 2days before trying to find how much the plants were happy with. I was surprised I had runoff I thought the pot had too much water so I stopped at 1
When I first switched to fabric pots I kept getting runoff out the sides. Had to change my technique entirely.

When I first switched to fabric pots I kept getting runoff out the sides. Had to change my technique entirely.
Lmao now I don’t feel so bad, I have to be careful because the outer rim I left dry a few times. I’ll figure this out it’s my first actual grow in proper pots , I’ve got elevators, big saucers . It was actually easier in those little pots as far as watering goes, if I stuck my finger in too far I could touch the bottom of the pot, joking . I honestly have no idea how I got 5 ozs outta that setup , apart from the fact a couple people said the plants were gonna die before I could harvest, I was like why’s this guy being a dick. In all honesty I’d tell someone if I saw plants in what I grew them in they’d die, which I actually think they were and I lucked into getting a harvest

Lmao now I don’t feel so bad, I have to be careful because the outer rim I left dry a few times. I’ll figure this out it’s my first actual grow in proper pots , I’ve got elevators, big saucers . It was actually easier in those little pots as far as watering goes, if I stuck my finger in too far I could touch the bottom of the pot, joking . I honestly have no idea how I got 5 ozs outta that setup , apart from the fact a couple people said the plants were gonna die before I could harvest, I was like why’s this guy being a dick. In all honesty I’d tell someone if I saw plants in what I grew them in they’d die, which I actually think they were and I lucked into getting a harvest
You think In a year when we’re all getting 8ozs a plant and a lb with photos well laugh at these times, I hope so. Your all a bunch of great guys and I really appreciate the input, I’m a long way from even being a novice at this , and anyone that says this is easy is FOS

Maybe longer than a year but absolutely we will become seasoned growers.... these plant are finicky as all hell lol one thing works for one and then another friggin tries to off it self after same treatment :laugh: there definitely a curve to growing them.

But yea also took me a minute to figure out how to water the fabric pots... Basically it's a 15-20 minute process...waiting in-between.

Maybe longer than a year but absolutely we will become seasoned growers.... these plant are finicky as all hell lol one thing works for one and then another friggin tries to off it self after same treatment :laugh: there definitely a curve to growing them.

But yea also took me a minute to figure out how to water the fabric pots... Basically it's a 15-20 minute process...waiting in-between.
I’m gonna pour slowly from now on, I definitely put the water down too fast. Thanks HH your a big help brother

I’m gonna pour slowly from now on, I definitely put the water down too fast. Thanks HH your a big help brother
Hey no problem... That's what we all do here we learn and share with others so they can do the same.

I just watered, pots were light as a feather . I’m wondering why the flowers were small, I think water woulda helped, hopefully I caught it in time to get some bigger buds. Stupid rookie mistake

Day 42, guess I found the right amount of water to use. Plants look very happy today

D9B82509-8C44-4AE7-9C5D-B08CC30CB8F6.jpeg

3DDBCB8C-83CC-4DC9-BD4E-47FC63585683.jpeg

D0D32E75-185D-4FD4-9B2F-E0426E3FC632.jpeg

Day 42, guess I found the right amount of water to use. Plants look very happy today

D9B82509-8C44-4AE7-9C5D-B08CC30CB8F6.jpeg

3DDBCB8C-83CC-4DC9-BD4E-47FC63585683.jpeg

D0D32E75-185D-4FD4-9B2F-E0426E3FC632.jpeg
Definitely smiling girls. :thumb:
Great work.
Hope your having a nice day.
Just curious how far away is your light?

Stay safe
Bill

Definitely smiling girls. :thumb:
Great work.
Hope your having a nice day.
Just curious how far away is your light?

Stay safe
Bill
I was at 15 I haven’t raised them so now it’s at 10. I was trying to stop the stretch. My lites only 60w true draw, my last gro I kept them only 8 inches and the plants did great until late in flower when they got really dry, I assumed it was lite stress, now I’m thinking all those plants were root bound maybe they were dying . These flowers are way behind for 42 days, it’s gonna be another 50at this rate. What’s your take, I’m kinda at a loss

I was at 15 I haven’t raised them so now it’s at 10. I was trying to stop the stretch. My lites only 60w true draw, my last gro I kept them only 8 inches and the plants did great until late in flower when they got really dry, I assumed it was lite stress, now I’m thinking all those plants were root bound maybe they were dying . These flowers are way behind for 42 days, it’s gonna be another 50at this rate. What’s your take, I’m kinda at a loss
I could tell they need more light.
Your ok things look great don't panic my friend your doing fantastic. :thumb:
If you can't increase the watts some how your best to get it as close as you can.
Keep an eye on the rh don't let it get below 50ish.
And keep good air circulation.
They are healthy happy ladies, just a little shy on light energy.

Stay safe
Bill

I could tell they need more light.
Your ok things look great don't panic my friend your doing fantastic. :thumb:
If you can't increase the watts some how your best to get it as close as you can.
Keep an eye on the rh don't let it get below 50ish.
And keep good air circulation.
They are healthy happy ladies, just a little shy on light energy.

Stay safe
Bill
I have an fan blowing always , my rh is always low, 45 on a good day but with the warmer weather it should be rising. I can turn the watts up, since I let them gro closer the plants are looking much better. Thanx Bill

It’s the freebie that the buds aren’t growing, they cross breed their good strains and see what’s good. I musta got a dud, I was excited to grow it. I pulled it out and the Double grape is doing good , DG has the nice white flowers

95724B4D-2C93-4945-AD23-5586D09F41A6.jpeg

8B327148-DC05-4EA3-AE35-3A78B6502D42.jpeg

D78543C4-8A96-485A-B554-52C41AE104B8.jpeg

98E9A50E-B9F9-4220-9562-21F446FD6AD2.jpeg

Plants look much happier with the higher intensity, I’m at probably 70%, Should I go higher, I’ve only got 6 inches more I can raise my lite and it’s 8 inches now, I think I’m at a fine line of burning them, Bill what do u suggest . I’m nervous because last gro during flower they just dried out, but I gotta think it was because they were root bound

4C3BACFD-DB1A-4297-A07F-7593E4C5549B.jpeg

4076E42A-96B7-461B-A5D8-07A60BDA1218.jpeg

FE73C0AD-B83F-42F2-9EC7-37FE0C6B23CB.jpeg

AA7B7C20-7115-48F7-83D2-E19E3BFCF9DA.jpeg

Plants look much happier with the higher intensity, I’m at probably 70%, Should I go higher, I’ve only got 6 inches more I can raise my lite and it’s 8 inches now, I think I’m at a fine line of burning them, Bill what do u suggest . I’m nervous because last gro during flower they just dried out, but I gotta think it was because they were root bound

4C3BACFD-DB1A-4297-A07F-7593E4C5549B.jpeg

4076E42A-96B7-461B-A5D8-07A60BDA1218.jpeg

FE73C0AD-B83F-42F2-9EC7-37FE0C6B23CB.jpeg

AA7B7C20-7115-48F7-83D2-E19E3BFCF9DA.jpeg
Give it a couple days to make sure they can handle it with out problems.
Then turn up 10% more , wait and see if they are ok.
Couple days do it again until you see a adverse reaction or you get to 100%.
If they don't react well turn it back a bit.
But I think they can handle everything you can give them right now.

Stay safe
Bill

Give it a couple days to make sure they can handle it with out problems.
Then turn up 10% more , wait and see if they are ok.
Couple days do it again until you see a adverse reaction or you get to 100%.
If they don't react well turn it back a bit.
But I think they can handle everything you can give them right now.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you , will do. There isn’t numbers on the dial but I’m thinking 75%, I turned it up full power and it definitely can still go higher.

Day 46, I think I’m close to being dialed in. It’s such a fine line between doing damage thru nute burn or overwatering your plants. Last gro my lite was right on top of the plants, they grew great until late flowering when all the leaves were dying and even the sugar leaves crumpled to the touch.Now I know they were root bound and it wasn’t lite stress, thank you Bill for catching it or I woulda chopped in August lol. Lites powered up and they look happy, at least until my next crisis . Thank god for you guys. And the freebie is now 36 inches tall, alittle bit high for my space, I’ll figure it out

094F0B74-27EF-4133-9236-00504610E4E7.jpeg

23551680-5701-4C6E-919B-8C4A5248FD58.jpeg

17DEBFC1-E7CE-4795-A9C6-3933DE4C1F7F.jpeg

BFA3FDDA-ED2B-4275-96A4-510D46510BDA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom