Old G's New Auto Grow

Day 17, plants look good, I wanna keep it this way. Wanna LST but the plants aren’t giving me room yet . The zskittles I LST when the plant was at 5 or 6 weeks, that worked great

I believe their showing their sex already, these plants don’t F around.

99061F2F-D5EA-44F8-86B8-9F36E06A0870.jpeg

5CD997B1-D709-40DA-8448-3B1340D1CA85.jpeg

I watered 1.5 liters this morning per 3 gallon pot. I’m trying to get the watering and feeding down as I haven’t grown in this much soil, plants look healthy, so far so good.I put 1/3 of a cup of geoflora veg as top dressing. I’m learning, my first gro the pot wasn’t much bigger than a solo cup lol. No wonder I had issues during flower, I know some guys gro in solo cups as a challenge and gro beautiful plants, i wasn’t one of them.

I wanna LST but at this stage I’m not comfortable doing it. Plants are very squat and healthy, stems are thick already, I’m gonna give them another week and try to tie the cola down

I went easy with the nitrogen this gro, last gro I was top dressing the bat guano alittle to often. Those plants were very dark green, live and learn , I want these to look good thru flower, last gro the buds were getting crispy . I’m almost positive from the lites, I’m not gonna turn my lite up and see how it flowers. Probably take longer but that’s ok I have plenty in the jars

Now their starting to look like their in fast forward. Last gro I tended 4 plants, too many for my experience. These plants are growing very tight, the lites are at 20inches, there’s no way to tie the cola down at this stage, I’m sure they’ll start to spread out. I can try to match @Xmas dutchpassion but we know that’s not gonna happen. I gotta figure out how you hook up the nutes to self fertilize and water. That’s the way to gro, I don’t have the room though nor the know how

Now their starting to look like their in fast forward. Last gro I tended 4 plants, too many for my experience. These plants are growing very tight, the lites are at 20inches, there’s no way to tie the cola down at this stage, I’m sure they’ll start to spread out. I can try to match @Xmas dutchpassion but we know that’s not gonna happen. I gotta figure out how you hook up the nutes to self fertilize and water. That’s the way to gro, I don’t have the room though nor the know how
Hey bro. I know a system that works if you want a automated water and feeding-system.
You definitely have the room for it, the system don’t take up much space. The only thing that takes some space is the tank but that one you could place outside the tent.

What are the rules on this forum? I’m I aloud to speak about system that works if someone asks? :passitleft:

Hey bro. I know a system that works if you want a automated water and feeding-system.
You definitely have the room for it, the system don’t take up much space. The only thing that takes some space is the tank but that one you could place outside the tent.

What are the rules on this forum? I’m I aloud to speak about system that works if someone asks? :passitleft:
You can reference any non sponsored equipment as a matter of your grow or for informational purposes no problem.

Stay safe
Bill

You can reference any non sponsored equipment as a matter of your grow or for informational purposes no problem.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks Bill284.

We’ll see if Old g is interested to hear about the system i have in mind, and i guarantee that it works really well.

Thanks Bill284.

We’ll see if Old g is interested to hear about the system i have in mind, and i guarantee that it works really well.
What about me?
I want to know as well.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks Bill284.

Please of course I wanna know , that seems to be the way to grow. I follow a missradreefer on Instagram, she knows her stuff, that’s what she does. Her plants at 21days are already huge,BUT I’ve never seen her grow anything as big as what your growing , actually not even close

What about me?
I want to know as well.

Stay safe
Bill

Xmas we all wanna know lol

IF you are looking for a system that will provide your plants with a constant supply of water and nutrients, you should buy the AUTOPOT-system, every day of the week.

Look at the plant i grew with it -

0CFA9E3D-6843-42F2-8B2F-AC879F1F8D6A.jpeg

I know others that have had success with the system as well... and it’s definitely worth the small investment, as you can use the same system for years.

IF you are looking for a system that will provide your plants with a constant supply of water and nutrients, you should buy the AUTOPOT-system, every day of the week.

Look at the plant i grew with it -

0CFA9E3D-6843-42F2-8B2F-AC879F1F8D6A.jpeg

I know others that have had success with the system as well... and it’s definitely worth the small investment, as you can use the same system for years.
That’s crazy , I’m gonna google it now. Does it come with their brand of nutes or do you use another. Your plants are sick , I didn’t even know that’s possible. Do you run the auto pot the way it’s set up , do you feed more often and greater quantity to get monster plants.

Back
Top Bottom