Old G's New Auto Grow

I don't even need to come by here anymore. From the beginning to now...I've said it before but I'll say it again, :bravo:

Proud of you G. You have come a long way. Don't multi harvest an auto...just have the little underdeveloped...move on with those @GeoFlora Nutrients and drop those Mephisto seeds when you are done here!

3rd grow will be even better!

I don't even need to come by here anymore. From the beginning to now...I've said it before but I'll say it again, :bravo:

Proud of you G. You have come a long way. Don't multi harvest an auto...just have the little underdeveloped...move on with those @GeoFlora Nutrients and drop those Mephisto seeds when you are done here!

Thanx for all your help Krissi, no I won’t it’s too much, I’m gonna start germinating my Meph seeds

Thanx for all your help Krissi, no I won’t it’s too much, I’m gonna start germinating my Meph seeds
We will be days apart then, I just put some in paper towels today! Don't thank me...I always said the best thanks is doing this next grow big!! Which I know you will :)

We will be days apart then, I just put some in paper towels today! Don't thank me...I always said the best thanks is doing this next grow big!! Which I know you will :)
Hopefully so, thank you

I took 2/3 of her, wow, happy camper

C4855EF8-7F29-462B-B9F2-61DCF4160E29.jpeg

A685309A-85D0-47DE-BF77-5B5C3C80B0C2.jpeg

D641868F-CA5C-427B-9EA1-7127F96C9C1F.jpeg

I’m tired , trimmed and hung branches, still have a good amount left on the zskittles. I chopped the rest of the blue dream as well. That zskittles really produced, can’t wait to smoke some

BFAF6A4E-8F1A-4F3C-92EB-4998EA159FE6.jpeg

56DBE951-AB5F-4E7D-94CE-C2CF1FC00C76.jpeg

F5A54BC3-E27C-4C54-AD62-137A342C34D0.jpeg

Now is the most important part for me, drying them and curing . I want it to smell really good. My humidity runs between 35 and 40%. So they’ll dry quick, I’m hoping I get it right

I did good a lot better than I expected. I’m sure it’ll only dry to alittle more than an ounce but I’m good with that. I gave my friend some of the blue dream I harvested last week , he loved it, I thought I chopped too early. I guess I smoke too much lol.
I was stressed chopping the rest yesterday, wondering if it was ripe enough. Thanx everyone for the support, makes the whole process alot easier. Had my training wheels on still for sure

720E48A6-D679-4636-95BA-1028D3E1AF1C.jpeg

E1B4377C-E01A-4980-87A2-E4B32502F8AF.jpeg

6ADC5781-20D1-43E6-8D68-18DAC76826F3.jpeg

I’m germinating 2 seeds this time,4 plants was too much. I’ll start another in 2 weeks. Mephisto gentetics Jammy Dodgers2 and Double Grape. I got 3 gallon fabric pots . I have Mother Earth , FFOF and FFHG. I’m using geoflora organic dry nutes veg and bloom and I have my FF wet nutes on hand.I got seeds at their santa drop , I’m excited to grow them

Grats on harvest. If it gets you high and you like it’s and need it , it’s ready enough.
It works, I’m drying the rest of the blue dream. The buds are airy but their white with frost.Looking forward to trying them both

We're so blessed to be your companion :) ! Happy Growing friend!

Guess my lite didn’t reach the perimeter, these are a couple weeks out. I’m keeping my grows to 2 plants, that’s comfortable, hey I wanted a good stash and now I have it. I’m very happy

DD1BC62F-891A-447C-9952-29DD8507EAF6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom