Old G's New Auto Grow

Good morning my friend.
Second pic is beautiful.
Those elbows are quite popular and work well.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanx Bill, it certainly looks easier, I’ve got to do that

When the first preflowers appeared they were 6 inches , now there 31inches, these plants grow so fast it’s incredible , they pretty much stopped stretching except for the one that was late flowering. The plants are really close to the lites but I’m not at full power and they seem to love the environment. I’m at a loss to raise the lite any higher, I’m just gonna grow autos from now on, I don’t have the space for photos and to be honest I don’t have the patience to wait 6 months for harvest

You can see I don’t have anymore room,but the plants seem to love the environment I created for them, I do a lot of leaf tucking to get the flowers more lite

B1810D65-F58F-467F-B0A2-1987868D9C7C.jpeg

When the first preflowers appeared they were 6 inches , now there 31inches, these plants grow so fast it’s incredible , they pretty much stopped stretching except for the one that was late flowering. The plants are really close to the lites but I’m not at full power and they seem to love the environment. I’m at a loss to raise the lite any higher, I’m just gonna grow autos from now on, I don’t have the space for photos and to be honest I don’t have the patience to wait 6 months for harvest
Yea six months is a long time I don't have the patience for that either lol but if I'm correct I believe you can flip photos after week 3-4...they will be smaller but will force flower at a young stage, which is actually what I intend to do. May I see what the light is attached to and how much cord you have left?

Edit: I ask as I ran out of room and had to mcgiver the light by removing cord that came with light for adjusting and instead secured a carabineer to the bar in closet and then the light to that...gave me roughly 5-6 extra inches.

Hey @Old g put your timer to 12/12 and you can do a photo run in 3 months easy.
I've never seen an auto finish in 3 months.
Just a thought. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Yea six months is a long time I don't have the patience for that either lol but if I'm correct I believe you can flip photos after week 3-4...they will be smaller but will force flower at a young stage, which is actually what I intend to do. May I see what the light is attached to and how much cord you have left?

Edit: I ask as I ran out of room and had to mcgiver the light by removing cord that came with light for adjusting and instead secured a carabineer to the bar in closet and then the light to that...gave me roughly 5-6 extra inches.
I’ve heard u can flip them. My grow is in a closet and the lites attached to the coat hangar bar, very convenient, what’s a carabineer and where do I get one b

I’ve heard u can flip them. My grow is in a closet and the lites attached to the coat hangar bar, very convenient, what’s a carabineer and where do I get one b
lol - a carabiner is a kind of mountaineer's G clip, sprung loaded so it's impossible for the rope to come out
You must have seen them - kind of pear shaped, some have a threaded barrel to lock the 'gate' in place

I slipknotted/wrapped a rope around the closet hanging bar and looped the carabineer through the rope and then hung light. Removed the whole cord assembly and just hooked carabineer through the two on light it self.

612vZEF9rbL._SL1200_2048x.jpg

Hardware stores, outdoor stores, online, see them around in random places too. Mostly without the barrel lock.
carabiner.JPG
Yup home Depot or even dollar store I think has cheap 50lb load ones.

Thanx guys much appreciated, u can see my dilemma, 3 stopped stretching, one I think has abit to go, I already tied the cola down, you can see all the flowers on top, I’ll be doing LST every grow now that I saw the result

8294E0CD-AA85-4993-A982-E2CE692F0285.jpeg

F8455F32-C0FF-4A96-B1E0-BC45B51D9806.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom