Old As Dirt Growing Dirt: A Savvage61 Journal

Savvage61

I said I was going to doa journal. ( @Azimuth I promise paragraphs) so Im going to start with what I have for my set up so it will put things in perspective as to what i am workin with

equipment
2- 4x4 grow tents
1- 32" x24"
1- Medic grow smart 8 (765 watt) sponsored
1- viparspectra xs1500 pro (150 watt)
1- mars hydro TS3000 (450 watt)
* when choosing a grow wattage is important BUT not as important as your PAR placement (photosynthetic active radiation) YEP WE NUKE OUR WEED if we use indoor lights ot the sun
2 Earth Boxes (15 GAL EACH)
Assortment of cloth bags from 1/2 gal to 8 gallons
SIPs Sub-irrigation Planters
2- portable AC units/dehumidifier
serval humidifiers
1- tool bag filled with useful and useless tools and gadgets
Dont do like I did, I went out and bought evey new gadget that hit the market (getting ready to put most of it up for sale

1 necessary item is a PH meter I know they say you dont have to PH organic soil trust me it does help and will never hurt

medium Big worm organic soil mixed by Big worm a professor at VCU basically Coots mix
A Living Soil potting mix containing Sphagnum Peat moss, Big Worm’s Aeration Blend(Rice Hulls, Lava Rock, Vermiculite), Big Worm’s Compost Blend(Mountain Gate Worm Castings, Local Compost Blend), basalt rock dust, Azomite, gypsum, lime stone, Crab Meal, Neem Meal, Kelp Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal.

as you will find here at 420 there are a lot of different soil recipes .you need to find what is available, affordable cost and what works for you.

I use no bottled Nutes ,Just water chlorine free water. I will top dress for veg veg to flower and bloom

this gives you an idea what I am working with. but you do not have to spend a fortune to grow weed all ya need is a seed

But as you can tell I have a collection of Budget to medium, cost equipment ,trust me it isnt hard to spend 100,000 in equipment but it is a lot cheaper just for the knowledge of using what you have and knowing how to use it properly
for example I use my tent to dry my grow and mason jars or grove bags or you can spend 30 grand on a dryer

well this is a start I will will post some helpful information, get into the meat and share some of the things the awesome growers at 420 magazines taught me
Be back soon

Back
Top Bottom