Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

another update. 2nd watering with bloom nutes.
20170206_061700.jpg

20170206_061655.jpg

20170206_061648.jpg

20170206_061640.jpg

20170206_061633.jpg

20170206_061626.jpg

Could be water damage, my last grow had something similar. Almost like the skin was coming off the leafs. It cleared it up by itself. It did not get worse then what you have there. So if it keeps getting worse we need to start looking fir the problem.

thanks i did think water from bit of condensation between leaves but had a small panic ill keep my eye on it x

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey nice journal and good looking ladies. I use a 1000w hps and 82 degrees isn't bad bt u gotta watch that u have good humidity levels also. Between 45-55% or close to it since ur over 80 degrees just more comfortable for the plants. Also just read up and found out many experienced growers use foliar sprays to help feed their plants in flower also and it helps with the growth. I'm more worried than others about spraying any chemicals on them so I just spray water on them 2 or 3 times a week. I have always done it in veg bt some great growers do it every other day in flower also so I started with just water and I think they have taken well to sprays since I started a month ago. I'm subbed and will be looking forward to seeing those buds growing!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanks i did think water from bit of condensation between leaves but had a small panic ill keep my eye on it x

Hey how do you guys start your own journal I have a few questions myself

Checked my humidity before I left, it's at 51. But I just watered last night to.
If it gets too low u can use sprays to keep it in that range. Just try to spray right before lights on or while ur lights are off so ur plants get used to it before the lights come on so it's not too wet while lights are off

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom