New Room - New Medium - New Strains - 425 At It Again

Sunday Funday!!! FLOWER FLIP happened at 8:00 my time this morning. These ladies were very receptive to the nute switch, and are blasting off from it. They needed the flip...they wanted the flip...these bitches were begging for it. Lol. Hoping to keep stretch maintained to about 80-100% with some bending and breaking. I've run the lights 24/7 since inception, so right now is literally the first nap the seed based ladies have had. The kandy Kush and SFL had a week of flower before their clones were cut, so they just haven't had a nap in a month. Here is our firs dark footage so far:)))))
420-magazine-mobile1509284058.jpg
420-magazine-mobile527043412.jpg

Cheers!!!

Final step to flower...swapped the bulb over to HPS, didn't have time before bed last night, no now we have that orange glow of great things to come.
420-magazine-mobile1564530013.jpg

Happy Monday All!
Looking good in there Jesse! Wishing you many frosty nugs.

Flower day 5, things are growing at an amazing pace. I will run out of room, no question, so I started doing the bend it to manage it strategy. The first picture is the day before flower, and the second is yesterday, third is today. Even with bending and tying down, these ladies really going for it. 2 of the 3 bagseed are showing calyx with small hairs protruding, seems they want to tell me their secrets, lol.
420-magazine-mobile818783349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1049547636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1552536433.jpg

Hopefully the bending and tying will help keep this canopy manageable.

Cheers brothers and sisters.

Saturday morning update, so much to share! Yesterday while in the garden I took an extra long look at the 3 plants in question about their sex, 2 strawberry Cough and one Sour Diesel. Both of the strawberries are female for sure, but the Diesel wasn't showing sex too clear yet. I took my trich loupe and did some closer investigation today...the Diesel is a dude:(. That fucker is so thick and strong, and the fuel smell is super intense. So needless to say, I chopped that big prick! Down to 9 true ladies...

I did the first defoliation in flower today, cleared the bottom 50%, plus it minus a little, and reassigned seats, tucked everybody back below their sisters, and closed the door for today. Hopefully tomorrow brings a whole bunch of happy ladies, desperate to impress:)

Before the trim...
420-magazine-mobile67970187.jpg

After the trim...
420-magazine-mobile363871106.jpg

Have a great Saturday y'all!!

Cheers.

Sunday morning, and not much to update, but took a bunch of photos anyways. Gotta figure out how to post videos, made a canopy video that shows it pretty well.

The strains have all shown their sex, and have stretched 6-8 inches, but I have bent them down each day before lights off, kinda like a SCROG, but without the net. It's kinda funny how all that bending is repaired by the next lights in, but the plants spread and the stems thicken every single night. I bend them, they respond and thicken. Neato:)

3 hours before lights off today

420-magazine-mobile1236441166.jpg

No LEDs canopy

420-magazine-mobile1935581767.jpg

Not every plant let me show the female glands yet, but you can see if you look close on some of them!

Black Hyena II nodes
420-magazine-mobile180278395.jpg

Kandy Kush Nodes

Back
Top Bottom