New guy on the board

I’ve never done it but I’ve read that safers insecticide soap is on on roots.
But there is products like Mosquito dunks that kill the bugs in your soil.
It’s harmless and inexpensive.
I’ve used it and it works.
Also SNS @Sierra Natural Science 209 will work as a root drench.
I use it every week in my feed water and have zero bugs anywhere on my girls/coco.
If you use soap I’d flush the soapy water out after :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Right, but only problem is that the plants I'm talking about is growing outta the ground. I can't dunk it. Any suggestions I'm open. Thank you.

Right, but only problem is that the plants I'm talking about is growing outta the ground. I can't dunk it. Any suggestions I'm open. Thank you.
Mosquito dunks are a product that you use to kill off bugs. You can crumble it up and spread it over the top soil. When you water it'll water in and kill off larvae and whatever bugs are in the soil.

They're mostly used to keep mosquitos from birthing their larvae in your res tank but they are also used generally to get rid of mosquitos in standing water.

mosquito dunks.jpg

Dunks are just the name.
You can soak one in your feed water to kill everything eating your roots.
Mt @Trump :ciao: has a good post about them. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Mosquito dunks are a product that you use to kill off bugs. You can crumble it up and spread it over the top soil. When you water it'll water in and kill off larvae and whatever bugs are in the soil.

They're mostly used to keep mosquitos from birthing their larvae in your res tank but they are also used generally to get rid of mosquitos in standing water.

mosquito dunks.jpg
Heck yeah. Lmao. I'm trippin. Thank you fellas.

I use the powder stuff from Walmart garden safe is the name it's like $6.00 it's in a little white can with a purple lid I use it to make my clones and for my seedlings I always end up with excellent root development. My theory for your case is the more roots the better but do like half of whatever it recommends since your plant is sick you can increase if and when it starts to recover

I use the powder stuff from Walmart garden safe is the name it's like $6.00 it's in a little white can with a purple lid I use it to make my clones and for my seedlings I always end up with excellent root development. My theory for your case is the more roots the better but do like half of whatever it recommends since your plant is sick you can increase if and when it starts to recover
Thank you brother

Back
Top Bottom