New Grow Journal Using A Clone From A Flowering Plant

I keep my clones at 24/0 for weeks after they root!
Oh well its had 1hr then 2hr then 3hr ... so thinking can get to the 18.6 edit or would u suggest leaveing at 247

Oh well its had 1hr then 2hr then 3hr ... so thinking can get to the 18.6 edit or would u suggest leaveing at 247
Still not found anyone in this site grown this strain think found some who done fruit pebbles however not the cross

For some reason I didn't think you knew what the exact strain was. What is it?

Yes on normal clones you can leave them on 24 hour lighting for the first few weeks while they are rooting. I normally do as well. Cloning in flower is the exception. During the day photosynthesis is creating sugars for the plant to use immediately. When the lights go out the plant can not store the unstable sugars so it tries to use what it can. When it is dark it can convert some of the excess sugars into carbohydrates it can store. More importantly the dark triggers the production of growth hormones. The growth hormones are what you need to counteract the flower hormones. So when the lights go out it will have a burst of growth from vegetative growth hormones and eating sugars before they go bad. It will then consume some of the carbohydrates to grow until morning when it all starts over again.

For some reason I didn't think you knew what the exact strain was. What is it?

Yes on normal clones you can leave them on 24 hour lighting for the first few weeks while they are rooting. I normally do as well. Cloning in flower is the exception. During the day photosynthesis is creating sugars for the plant to use immediately. When the lights go out the plant can not store the unstable sugars so it tries to use what it can. When it is dark it can convert some of the excess sugars into carbohydrates it can store. More importantly the dark triggers the production of growth hormones. The growth hormones are what you need to counteract the flower hormones. So when the lights go out it will have a burst of growth from vegetative growth hormones and eating sugars before they go bad. It will then consume some of the carbohydrates to grow until morning when it all starts over again.
Waiting game its fruit pebbles with a britney spears tasty mac 1

Never herd of waiting game. Wasn't sure I was reading it right so copied and pasted into leafy. You probably won't find anyone growing the same genetics. Apparently it was a one time run from Alien Genetics produced from there own limited hybrid stock. I already did find an Indica dom auto from another bank with the same name. Banks are bad abought stealing names. Been doing it since they stole the decades old strain name slang kush (sativa) and Gangster Indica) from individual growers back in the late 80's. OG kush confused the fuck out of me when I first herd of it.

Happy 420!:passitleft:

Never herd of waiting game. Wasn't sure I was reading it right so copied and pasted into leafy. You probably won't find anyone growing the same genetics. Apparently it was a one time run from Alien Genetics produced from there own limited hybrid stock. I already did find an Indica dom auto from another bank with the same name. Banks are bad abought stealing names. Been doing it since they stole the decades old strain name slang kush (sativa) and Gangster Indica) from individual growers back in the late 80's. OG kush confused the fuck out of me when I first herd of it.

Happy 420!:passitleft:
I took a lil sample off it lastnight as had no smoke and microwave it sadly lol absolutely smacked me and still woke up with ganj lol dont worry guys wont be making a habit of it x

I took a lil sample off it lastnight as had no smoke and microwave it sadly lol absolutely smacked me and still woke up with ganj lol dont worry guys wont be making a habit of it x
Happy 420 @Cnickson21 my friend. :party:
Hope your clone is going great.

Stay safe
Bill

Happy 420 @Cnickson21 my friend. :party:
Hope your clone is going great.

Stay safe
Bill
Clone seems to be doing amazingly well still at 40% lighting not sure weather to give it the 50% now still slowly increasing the gap on the dome hopeing to have it off by weekend will give picture likes having no lid by looks of it x good progress like

20220420_154058.jpg

You can't become a good cook if you don't sample your own cooking. That is the only way to find out how ripe you like it.

You can't become a good cook if you don't sample your own cooking. That is the only way to find out how ripe you like it.
Thanks.. rush dry shit tho sorry for French lol but ye was a good head high for a while also get energetic then mellow out crazy nice strain defo want the mother to get growing...

20220420_180036.jpg

Shes had no lid since for 3.5 hours and looks fine going to leave it off ...

16505010248828693579407284505306.jpg

Don't let the plug dry out though now that it's in the open air. Damp, not wet.
Ye the soil ye I hear you water a dribble daily

Well its had no lid since switch on lastnight looking absolutely fine looks like its loving mars ts1000 one with leaf last night one without this morning x what ya think guys she doing well ..

20220421_132203.jpg

20220420_220823.jpg

Well its had no lid since switch on lastnight looking absolutely fine looks like its loving mars ts1000 one with leaf last night one without this morning x what ya think guys she doing well ..

20220421_132203.jpg

20220420_220823.jpg
Go Go Go :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Stay safe
Bill

Is she ok looks like the lil leaf has shrivelled xx

20220422_201935.jpg

Back
Top Bottom