New Grow Journal Using A Clone From A Flowering Plant

You totally can but the environment to max out each is a little different. The auto's don't require a lighting change to move into flower so you can flower auto's while you veg your photos. But auto growers often use a longer daylight schedule, something like 20/4. That won't hurt yur photo's in veg though, just gives them a bit less rest in the dark. If you flower your autos while you also flower your photos, you'll likely be on a 12/12 schedule or so and that won't max out your auto harvest.
So autos don't like 1212

So autos don't like 1212
Not that so much as it doesn't max out the DLI (Day Light Interval). That's a theory that plants can only use a certain maximum amount of light per day and then they wait for the next day. BUT, most growers don't maximixe the light their plants can handle and therefore don't maximize the growth they could have had with more light.

One way to get more light is more hours of light, so by using a 20/4 for your auto's you have a better chance of maxing out the energy they can use for the day. But, photo's need something much less than 20 hours of light to trigger them into flowering. Most of us use 12/12 to be safe although the actual number is a bit less than 12 hours of darkness.

So, by flowering them together, at say 12/12, you are potentially shortchanging your auto's from the light they could have used had you made it available.

Not that so much as it doesn't max out the DLI (Day Light Interval). That's a theory that plants can only use a certain maximum amount of light per day and then they wait for the next day. BUT, most growers don't maximixe the light their plants can handle and therefore don't maximize the growth they could have had with more light.

One way to get more light is more hours of light, so by using a 20/4 for your auto's you have a better chance of maxing out the energy they can use for the day. But, photo's need something much less than 20 hours of light to trigger them into flowering. Most of us use 12/12 to be safe although the actual number is a bit less than 12 hours of darkness.

So, by flowering them together, at say 12/12, you are potentially shortchanging your auto's from the light they could have used had you made it available.
Do u guys no if a dividers can be bought for the middle of big tent so can section it for when I do need to flower x

Hey guys flowering clone Finnaly looks like it's growing and the other plant looks very short and stockyy x

received_830198598173659.jpeg

received_481861057296240.jpeg

20221001_095226.jpg

20221001_095019.jpg

20221001_095009.jpg

Clone looks good and that bush is a mess!
Ino she was under a fishtank light I dunno what she's doing mann think need to remove sum leaves but godnowz

Not as long as it gets cleaned up at some point. Ask your mum, she knows!
My mum you'd have to find her for me 1st lol that cunts like finding a root when u first cut the clone lmfao 😂 🤣 😆 my flowering clone looks like it's starting to work now x

received_1990234274700631.jpeg

received_571615678047671.jpeg

received_417082567207803.jpeg

All is okay here, thanks Chris! In the burping stage of my last two harvests of the year and planning on making some dry ice hash over Thanksgiving (end of November in the States).

How about with you?
Good to hear and Only Oct here and sounds good how u make that boss, and my baby's are all in, and I'm thinking I need to repot then flower the bigger one. In smaller tent light permitting x

Definitely time to upcan that big one! You going to flip soon? I like to wait at least 2 weeks after transplant before I flip if I'm in a hurry.

Little ones look happy!
Yes needs transplanting ino.this another bag coco lmfao expensive that stuff and ye she needs it but light permitting due to me trying a auto run ... thinking put in other tent with ts1000 but my not be nuff light for her 🤔 😕 my mated offered to.lend me.a grow.cruseir 600w but even then think pushing it x

Dry ice hash is pretty easy and way easier than bubble hash. Here's a video of how to do it courtesy of Nebula Haze!
i tried making dry ice hash. the first run was ok but it didn't work out that well. and the dry ice powdered everything. i just bought the bubblerdude's washing machine. i'm going to make a batch in a few days. i can't wait to mess it up too. :)

Back
Top Bottom