New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Ouch my friend. You sure thems trichrome?? Looks alittle scary. If isn't glandular trichromes''''',,,,, might be, hate to say PM? I know I lost tons o PM up here. If it looks like someone sprayed fiberglass over the tric's. Might need to look deeper. Keepem Green

You've come a long way baby...:circle-of-love:
Thanxx Fifi. As opposed to you who came out the gate growing like a pro some of us had to crawl before we walked. LOL

That loop trick works incredibly well.

:high-five:
Bob
Indeed Bob! From here on out I think our close-ups are only going to get better.

Looking Good gratz Brotha :thumb:
Thanxx Cronic.

Sounds like Good P.R with yer buddy,,I like the idea of Top Shelf stash:high-five:
Yeah Jaga, Sour D is the most popular run-of-the-mill strain in this city. Heck, that's darn near all I use to smoke before I started growing so I figured I had to add it to the arsenal.

Woody, you might be right but I checked good with the loupe and they have heads on them.

Sweet update Reg. I need to do a reveg for the experience. They look funky :passitleft:
It's pretty easy Mr. Amazing. Just leave a few popcorn buds on the branches, toss the plant under 18/6, and after the first watering start feeding her veg nutes. When I was President of the "Dead Clone Society" it was my only way to keep a strain going.
Much respect Don Paul...

Question for all you Oilers::cco:

Can the oil you make be used in the re-fillable battery operated e-cigs? Those things are so common now that it would be the perfect solution to medicating in public.

It's pretty easy Mr. Amazing. Just leave a few popcorn buds on the branches, toss the plant under 18/6, and after the first watering start feeding her veg nutes. When I was President of the "Dead Clone Society" it was my only way to keep a strain going.
Much respect Don Paul...

Question for all you Oilers::cco:

Can the oil you make be used in the re-fillable battery operated e-cigs? Those things are so common now that it would be the perfect solution to medicating in public.

Good Q Reg but I would say no ,,, but simply put the right amount of Glycerine into yer MB machine and you will have a great vape fluid and you can use it under he tongue as a great sublingual preventative medicine ,, the coolest thing if like me you are hooked on nicotine you can add a few drops of nicotine eliquid with some tincture an its an all in one winner :thumb:
Sweet Mary jane she looks after us:love:

Extra, extra, read all about it...

For anyone that's interested in making canna-juice for e-cigs Mr. Amazing has found a step by step guide for me. It's similar to tincture but made specifically for e-cigs (meaning it won't clog your cartridges).
Just hit me up and I'll PM you a link.

hit hit hit

Hello 420mag...

Just to give you an idea of how the East Coast blizzard hit us here's a pic of the MAGIC TREE in front of our building that blesses us with seedlings every summer.

Last Summer
IMG_00014536.jpg

IMG_00014538.jpg

This Morning
IMG_20160124_093941.jpg

DRY WEIGHTS​

PINEAPPLE CHUNK 23.9g

IMG_00021672.jpg

MYSTERY X CRITICAL SENSI STAR 11g

IMG_00021678.jpg

nice i love snow:cheesygrinsmiley:
I did when I was a kid & enjoy the time off from work as an adult but now a days it's more of an inconvenience than anything. It's just a part of winter life in NYC.

My parents are currently on holiday in New York and has been sending hourly pics of the snow. Your much better prepared than us in the UK when it comes to snow. If we had snow like that it would bring the country to a complete standstill for days on end.
Stay safe :passitleft:
Hope they're enjoying themselves Mr. Amazing. They're probably telling you how the city didn't miss a beat, not even with a snow blizzard. But 2yrs ago we had one that shut the city down.

Hey bar can you send me tha f link to the ejuice? Great journal man. Read through your first and what a crazy way to start to say the least!
Done neighbor... Check your PMs.

That experiment is over Indo; Subject #2, the trained plant was a dude. Can you believe it?... A male auto.

Nearly lost this. But that is very rare i must say, bit of a bummer to. I wounder what the pollin on the male auto would of created tho :hmmmm: From what i heard and seen over many journals, this is the 2nd male auto iv heard of, And iv also seen a feminized auto surounded by other fem autos that gave the odd seed from the bud :)

Back
Top Bottom