New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

I've taken up enough of your time. It was nice visiting with you. Have a wonderful day. Before you know it you'll be home and firing up a nice buzz. :circle-of-love:
Knock it off Sue, reading your posts is always time well spent.

Nice update BAR, sorry to hear about the male. I wouldn't have thought that you could get male seeds from feminising a female auto also, could it be the stress of changing sex when the experiment is made possibly? Also I love how you made that crutch, I was expecting cocktail sticks or something and it's great to see something so simple made from the materials close to hand, something someone like me appreciates as I wouldn't have even thought about it :)

Looking forward to seeing what happens with the one pot grow this time around. All the best :thumb:

Nice update BAR, sorry to hear about the male. I wouldn't have thought that you could get male seeds from feminising a female auto also, could it be the stress of changing sex when the experiment is made possibly?
I know, crazy, right? It just may be a stress thing. The mother was from a cross of 2 experiments; a clone of an auto exp. plus our 24hr isolation pollination experiment. Since autos CAN get pollinated under 18/6 where the male was tossed back before the 24hr pollination period I decided to go ahead and pollinate the auto clone.

BINGO! thanxx Kraize! Now I'm thinking about it the next auto male we get we'll use it to pollinate something using the 24hr Iso. Reps to you dude.

Is someone getting jealous? I love you too Fifi.

Happy Gnu Year, Reg!
May all your experiments be successful!

:reading420magazine:

When I had two Jack Herer auto's in the same pot, Mr Am4zin mentioned your grows. I seriously considered going in that direction but I have such a small grow space I thought have flexibility to rotate two pots around under the light would be more beneficial. They've done ok so far.

Great grow you've got going. :goodjob: I'm going to stick around to keep learning :Namaste:

Still blasting away with growth and new strains :goodjob: and i like the Train or Non-Trianing autos u have going, gona watch that out till the end see how it works:)
That experiment is over Indo; Subject #2, the trained plant was a dude. Can you believe it?... A male auto.

And yer room a big one:high-five:
Forget about it... you're all invited to the room. Party's at Bar's.

:reading420magazine:

When I had two Jack Herer auto's in the same pot, Mr Am4zin mentioned your grows. I seriously considered going in that direction but I have such a small grow space I thought have flexibility to rotate two pots around under the light would be more beneficial. They've done ok so far.

Great grow you've got going. :goodjob: I'm going to stick around to keep learning :Namaste:
Well you're in for a doozie Golfer...

Not bin by for a week or so and so much happening. 6 in a pot? Are you a little bit crazy?
Totally off my rocker...

FORMALLY 6X LIBERTY HAZE NOW 7X LIBERTY HAZE Day 7

Another seedling jumped out of the soil. Now we're really in uncharted waters; 7 plants in one 3gal pot.

IMG_00021350.jpg

BIG TENT​
PHOTO SHOT​
Jan 7, 2016​

All plants below are in 3gal Smart Pots of "PJ Customized Organic Soil Mix"

IMG_00021343.jpg

IMG_00021357.jpg

IMG_00021362.jpg

AFGHANI BLUE CHEESE Day 81, 23 days under 12/12 / Day 13 under 11/13

IMG_00021285.jpg

IMG_00021288.jpg

MYSTERY X CRITICAL SENSI STAR (Planted at a 45 degree angle) Day 97 / Day 45 under 11/13

48 Days Ago / The plant on the right
IMG_00020045.jpg

Tonight
IMG_00021327.jpg

IMG_00021341.jpg

KANDI KUSH Day 97 / Day 60 under 11/13

IMG_00021279.jpg

IMG_00021282.jpg

ROYAL MEDIC
Day 111, 39 days under 12/12 / Day 18 under 11/13

IMG_00021268.jpg

IMG_00021274.jpg

PINEAPPLE CHUNK Day 120 / Day 51 under 11/13

The white "mildew looking" stuff on the fan leafs is from the mad applications of Ultra Snow Storm I've been applying; every 2 days. It wipes off but I'm seeing if it will get the leafs all frosty.

IMG_00021310.jpg

IMG_00021319.jpg

IMG_00021322.jpg

BLUE BLOOD CLONE
Day 113 / Day 51 under 11/13

She'll be first plant of our "3gal Perpetual Grow" getting the ax; probably this weekend.

IMG_00021290.jpg

IMG_00021298.jpg

IMG_00021307.jpg

Love all the experiments and refinements. I ran fabric 3 gal perpetual for almost 2 years, and found it to be a great compromise of size, convenience, cost and production. With the proper soil structure, you could feed/water every 2-3 days in peak flower, and have a great amount of control over how much O2, nutes, and water the plant got. DonPaulP style. :Namaste:

Peace and pot Reg. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom