New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Nope not yet waiting for my seeds to come they should be here by Saturday though and I am still debating whether to start it a week or two into the grow lol I doubt anyone wants to see germing of the seeds
Start it now! I once knew I guy Who had nearly 20 pages & a huge following before he dropped his 1st bean.

Hey Broke Ass sounds like you have a keeper...:thumb: They are hard to come by. My better 3/4 got my panel for me also. Yeah! I love Christmas :xmas::xmas:
They always start out good. Let's just wait for that next round before we get too excited. But it's definitely all good right now!

Re: New City Grower

Good Evening or Afternoon or Morning depending on what side of the universe your on. We'd like to welcome the whole :420: community to the 3rd episode of the all new 420 Game Show

THE REPS ARE RIGHT
The rules are very simple: There are none

Just answer the questions to the best of your ability or even help someone else answer a question. This is an interactive cybermatic open forum. Feel free to post at anytime. Just keep it clean. If you must use the f word use FLUX. We'll be giving away tons of prizes & reps; That's right I said REPS!

I'll be your Host for the show and for those of you who don't know me, my name is

BROKE ASS REG​

And as always I'll be accompanied by our stunning HOSTESS
DRESNEY & our panel of JUDGES who all happen to be seasoned Growers.

I'll let the rest of the team introduce their-selves.

Back
Top Bottom