New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Just bouncing around from site to site aimlessly and stumbled upon an app for androids that allows a user to control all electronic aspect of his home. There are also control modules that link up with your router and that's how the app controls the devices connected to these modules. As best as I can tell, one can have up to minute updates from anywhere with internet access of temps, humidity, fan schedules, a nanny cam and other devices right from your cell. The control modules seem to be in the $80 range and don't know what the app costs. App is named INSTEON and Google should help research this further. Just another item to the wishlist.

Just bouncing around from site to site aimlessly and stumbled upon an app for androids that allows a user to control all electronic aspect of his home. There are also control modules that link up with your router and that's how the app controls the devices connected to these modules. As best as I can tell, one can have up to minute updates from anywhere with internet access of temps, humidity, fan schedules, a nanny cam and other devices right from your cell. The control modules seem to be in the $80 range and don't know what the app costs. App is named INSTEON and Google should help research this further. Just another item to the wishlist.

my ex girls dad used some app like this which allowed him to monitor his home while away

brokereg, you're fucking crazy. I planted a male on the side of a main road around here and got paranoid as hell. ended up pulling him out and drowning him in the canal that night because of paranoia LOL

brokereg, you're f**king crazy.

I planted a male on the side of a main road around here

and got paranoid as hell.

ended up pulling him out and drowning him in the canal that night because of paranoia LOL

Yeah, that doesn't sound crazy at all :lot-o-toke:

:hmmmm:

Take two snozberries and keep spelling "racecar" backwards :geek:

:scratchinghead:

B. Real, we're going to have to get LA to tie you down in his House of Horrors while we wash-out your mouth/wash-off your finger tips with soap.
:kiss:

PHOTO SHOOT
Nov. 3 2013

LAVERNE (Re-Veg) Day 25

She's showing all types of new growth now.

IMG_20131103_110912.jpg
IMG_20131103_110922.jpg
IMG_20131103_110933.jpg
IMG_20131103_110900.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 36

The pride & joy of the grow.

IMG_20131103_110812.jpg
IMG_20131103_110537.jpg
IMG_20131103_110824.jpg

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 29

I've snipped the bottom two rows of single leafs as they were dying & becoming wasted energy that should be focused on her recovery; Which by the way, is going well.

IMG_20131103_104750.jpg
IMG_20131103_104126.jpg
IMG_20131103_105004.jpg
IMG_20131103_105143.jpg
IMG_20131103_110301.jpg

KUMIKO (Honey Haze-feminized) Day 15

I think we may have to just pull the plug on her. The fact that she was already weak I'm guessing the transplant was just too much stress for her. I wont make the final move until KUMIKO II tap-roots.

IMG_20131103_103756.jpg
IMG_20131103_110435.jpg

sorry about the loss, I may have to snip my acid :( the rest of the plants look really good. glad the cotton candy is kickin ass.

LA, are you ready? I have the soap with me.:laughtwo:

chill! i don't like being tied down or washed by anyone but myself! i'll stop cussin :p

the manic laughter will lead you to the light (think of the laughter in pink floyds "brain damage")

sorry about the loss, but on the bright side you still gots lots of other ladys look nice
Your right star; Situation's non-critical. Dem Honey Haze beans have 3 more reserves & 1 awaiting tap-root. Must not stress upon spilled stout!
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom