New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

OK

I have to go and it has been fun ... here are my answers

Clone forwarding loosing vigor and potency
false

I have lost count on the generations of some of my girls. The variable is the grower and environment, as they change so does the result. A failed generation can be blamed on loss of vigor but with so many variables you are going to have a poor generation, you can still clone forward from that generation and grow the best you ever have from that strain in the very next grow.

planting halfway down will cause leaf growth in the pot, that will promote mold and rot and make it hard to water

That last plant looks like nitrogen overload...

:peace: out folks

Wildrosebud has a good answer, and also a good way of looking at the situation. There are some really basic procedures that will fix any plant a person can try to kill!
A judge can't be a winner. It's an un fair playing field. Dres, give em #6 & #7

She could bury that plant til it had 1 inch stickin up and it would grow roots up the whole stem....roots do not grow TO water, they grow where water is present.....if that makes sense....it did to me in the experiments.
Which is kind of what I meant when I said we water from the top down. So the water is already reaching the roots before it goes to the bottom. Why should the roots need to go anywhere else?

Back
Top Bottom