New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

i also have a mother that is almost two and has produced way over 1000 and she is still a sexy beast and i believe her clones are alot hardier due to the age i can feed em more faster and expose them to more stressful situations without slowed growth. a young mom will produce young clones. they may still be more sensative

Question 4.....the roots will get confused and start growing upward for moisture

Also a good sign the plant is not responding to root bounding but creates photo issues when the roots become exposed , well done cannafan!

Question 4

Minty Le Pew has her plants potted very low in their containers - about halfway down. Why is this not a good idea?

Because there will not be enough room for the roots and if you decide to add fertilized soil to it, you will get nute burn. :popcorn:

When you water from the top, the roots won't need to go down to search for moisture. They will stay put and not get good structure
I kinda like that answer

Over or under watered sag. In this case I compare to past grows , when plants get stressed from heat and a little water logged they cup and distort a bit like they are deflated and makes the stem structure inthe leaves easy to break from wind stress or touching but still manageable , they tend to inflate quickly with a good watering and epsom salt is your friend in these situations. But they look fine to me is my choice answer.

Back
Top Bottom