New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Hi Reg I also use HTC camera mine is older I bet lol..... The trick with them is to tap the screen where you want it to focus a small white box appears where you tap on screen and will turn green after it focuses and I find the pics are more detailed. Your mother looks smegsy btw!

Thanxx

Hi Reg I also use HTC camera mine is older I bet lol..... The trick with them is to tap the screen where you want it to focus a small white box appears where you tap on screen and will turn green after it focuses and I find the pics are more detailed. Your mother looks smegsy btw!

I do the same thing, kinda hard one handed, my light is bad, so I have to hold a flashlight in the other hand for lighting!

Lookign great sir! :bravo: I almost cried when you said "im gonna clone her...' You guys grow up so fast! ;)

btw, you should either a) put duct tape or something on that clear pot. roots hate light. or b) transplant into non seethrough pot. :)

MY GHETTO CLONE DOME
1374606194923.jpg

THE PIECE ON THE RIGHT IS THE POT & HAS HOLES IN THE BOTTOM FOR DRAINAGE. THE PIECE ON THE LEFT IS THE DRAINAGE PAN. THE CENTER PIECE IS THE DOME COVER WHICH THE BOTTLE TOP CAN BE REMOVED TO BREATH
1374605848208.jpg

I'VE PAINTED THE POT BLACK & USED 3 PARTS CITY COMPOST/ 1 PART VERMICULITE
IMG_20130724_053507.jpg

WAITING FOR LIGHTS ON TO CLONE & ALSO I'LL BE TRANSPLANTING SHIRLEY TODAY. IM ON CALL FOR THE REST OF THE WK, SO AS LONG AS WE DONT RECEIVE ANY NEW CASES IT'S A LONG WEEKEND.

Hey ! I really, really like the way this journal started. Just shows how life, plants and humans are amazing!!!!!

Now that you are into cloning, I will try to explain what I do, so far, noone of my clones has died, and rooted between 8 to 10 days!.

First, I make sure my plant is at least 4 weeks old and then take the cutlings from the lower branches!, after deciding which branch will be my next plant, I take my alcohol sterilized scissors and cut it in 45 / degrees, then gently scrape all the stem to uncover the inside of it, to make like an open wound, once that's done, I dip it into the cloning hormone (powder or gel), make sure its all well covered and tap it a little to remove the excess. I use small rockwool cubes to put the cuttling in, I press on the top and sides to ensure it stays firm and no light gets down there, soak it in water with a 1/2 strength solution of Canna Rhizotonic and cut the tip of most of the leaves so that It focus more on root production. Cover them with the dome, and feed them once a day.
Clones DONT need humidity all the time, they need good air circulation and plenty of Co2. Ill put some pictures later on :)
Hope I made sense and helped a little. :peace: Irie

DOES THE BRANCH UNDER THE POINTER SEEM IDEAL FOR CLONING?
IMG_20130724_100241.jpg

Yes & here i go + THANXX FOR REPS

Any lower branch that looks like a little version of a plant.

Does that make sense?

Plusreps :)

This ^

:high-five:

I can see many candidates for clones in there.

JULY 24 2013 DAY 19 SHIRLEY'S TRANSPLANT (3 PARTS CITY COMPOST 1 PART VERMICULITE WITH VERMICULITE ON THE SURFACE)
IMG_20130724_111011.jpg
IMG_20130724_112416.jpg

Good job Reg, I plan on cloning my NL #5 X Haze, You just saved yourself about $40-50 by using your head! I can barely figure out when it's time to go to the bathrooom! +reps

Thank you Sensimillas, I will need to follow that tutorial as well!

Thanxx for reps~~~wasn't really my idea. I just seen the bottles being used here on :420: & applied pieces & bits of what i've read. But let's not get ahead of our selves. Give it a minute for the clone to survive.

Maybe do what I did to keep CO2 on the new growth. Cut a soda bottle top and bottom and use the middle as a chamber to hold the heavier than air gas right where she needs it.... In her face!

CO2_Chamber1.jpg

I USED HONEY ON THE STEM INSTEAD OF CLONE GEL. SEEN IT ON UTUBE WITH POSITIVE RESULTS. PLACED HER IN THE KITCHEN AS THAT'S THE ONLY ROOM WITHOUT A/C IN THE APT.
IMG_20130724_131026.jpg
IMG_20130724_130935.jpg
IMG_20130724_131203.jpg

DOES THE BRANCH UNDER THE POINTER SEEM IDEAL FOR CLONING?
IMG_20130724_100241.jpg

If Thats a stolen,broken car antenna pointing to a curbside growing weed plant found in the boroughs, only to be rescued and later smoked, Thats the most "New York" Ive ever heard in my freaking life... :rofl::rofl::rofl: :):):):)

MY GHETTO CLONE DOME
1374606194923.jpg
THE PIECE ON THE RIGHT IS THE POT & HAS HOLES IN THE BOTTOM FOR DRAINAGE. THE PIECE ON THE LEFT IS THE DRAINAGE PAN. THE CENTER PIECE IS THE DOME COVER WHICH THE BOTTLE TOP CAN BE REMOVED TO BREATH
1374605848208.jpg
I'VE PAINTED THE POT BLACK & USED 3 PARTS CITY COMPOST/ 1 PART VERMICULITE
IMG_20130724_053507.jpg
WAITING FOR LIGHTS ON TO CLONE & ALSO I'LL BE TRANSPLANTING SHIRLEY TODAY. IM ON CALL FOR THE REST OF THE WK, SO AS LONG AS WE DONT RECEIVE ANY NEW CASES IT'S A LONG WEEKEND.

+reps on Ghetto rig. :)

Ive never cloned anything but a jalepeno plant ;) but ill give you one bit of advise: A watched clone does not root. :) Time and space and she will be girl number 3 for ya.
:bravo:

ive never cloned anything but a jalepeno plant ;) but ill give you one bit of advise: A watched clone does not root. :) time and space and she will be girl number 3 for ya.
:bravo:
the section with the soil in it is painted black by the permanent maker + thanxx for the reps

the section with the soil in it is painted black by the permanent maker + thanxx for the reps

Yes. They giant picture above my post proves that. ;)
Im saying let her be for 7-10 days. I just read an experienced grower who said he could never get clones to root. So a buddy came over, et him do his thing and said Ill show you the secret for $200. The guy pulled out the cash and gave it to him. The other guy walked over and taped the clones "box" up. He said sont touch anything for ten days. And left. :rofl: Experienced guy said hes used this ever since on over 500' cones, never had one not root.

Btw, your welcome. :)

Even though im a newbe, spimp you know how i read. That goes without saying, (even with a broken car antenna) BUT KEEP MAKING THESE POINTS JUST IN CASE . Better safe than sorry

Back
Top Bottom