New aussie Auto grower, looking for some advice

Sprouts looked good and ready this morning!!
20240917_092639.jpg

So they went to their final pots, here we have autos blue dream, amnesia haze, northern lights and zkittles from our sponsors @Sacred Seeds
20240917_105458.jpg
Great to see mate
Now you can produce some Tassie THC:blunt:

Hey everyone,
Just a little update on the girls that were planted yesterday.
The amnesia haze, zkittles and blue dream are starting to break their shells off, the northern light has broken her shell off and is yet to open up her first 2 leaves!
As soon as this happens, ill move onto a journal.
Also, hats off to our new sponsors sacred seeds, as the first 6 weren't viable, they're sending me another 10 free seeds, great company!!!

Hey everyone,
Just a little update on the girls that were planted yesterday.
The amnesia haze, zkittles and blue dream are starting to break their shells off, the northern light has broken her shell off and is yet to open up her first 2 leaves!
As soon as this happens, ill move onto a journal.
Also, hats off to our new sponsors sacred seeds, as the first 6 weren't viable, they're sending me another 10 free seeds, great company!!!
That’s great news mate
What was going to be a journal for me got really messy quickly 😂 I’ll have a better go next time. It’s still great to go back to see what changes I made during the grow, I just need to learn to stop blabbering and chit chatting in journal/growlogue’s😂🤐
Yes it great to have an Australian company on here especially being the company I purchased my seeds from just a couple of months ago, awesome. And they have been very good and easy to deal with, I left a review on the seeds I purchased and received a discount for my next order, too good 👌

That’s great news mate
What was going to be a journal for me got really messy quickly 😂 I’ll have a better go next time. It’s still great to go back to see what changes I made during the grow, I just need to learn to stop blabbering and chit chatting in journal/growlogue’s😂🤐
Yes it great to have an Australian company on here especially being the company I purchased my seeds from just a couple of months ago, awesome. And they have been very good and easy to deal with, I left a review on the seeds I purchased and received a discount for my next order, too good 👌
Yeah bout time!
It's all part of the learning process, I went though it all when I first started out years ago.
Yeah it was good that I got them on here as sponsors.
They have a discount code on their signature, I think it's 420MAG or 420MAGAZINE for 10% off

Yeah bout time!
It's all part of the learning process, I went though it all when I first started out years ago.
Yeah it was good that I got them on here as sponsors.
They have a discount code on their signature, I think it's 420MAG or 420MAGAZINE for 10% off
I can’t find them in the sponsors section?

Hope your doing good today bud! How's the seedlings 🌱 waiting on them baby pics lmao 🤣 also when are you making a journal 🤔 Gotta get in on these contests and try your luck!
Hey buddy!
Yeah they seem okay, soon as they open their leaves, I'll start a journal and post heap of pics 😁 it would be nice to be in a contest, but I'm more about the growing experience 🥰

Back
Top Bottom