New aussie Auto grower, looking for some advice

well, I do usually use rockwool or coco to make the seedlings then put them into the soil so I kinda may say that mine emerge in zero days :)
Of course they aren't, still takes few days to make it up to the surface. I wonder though, was thinking on small home aquaponic setup....looks a bit difficult
That whole pot is coco my friend, I did germ in paper towel before planting the seeds though!
Yeah I wouldn't have a crack at aquaponic, wayyy outta my league

Haha o ya we’ll glad you had a good time here lol. I know I fucking hate it here the government anyways but I’m part Native American so lol… coco is the way to go bro.. however I recommend going fully organic as that’s what the plants want ;) you are what you eat just my 2 cents. Have a good night lol
Yeah it was great fun dude, can't say anything good about governments anywhere in the world, hence why I don't follow politics. I always had better results with synthetic nutes, so I'm gonna stick with that.
Had a seed take 8 days one time from planting. I like to germinate speeds it up a few days
Yeah I've had a few late ones in the past too bud, I'm just not a patient person lol. Same, I always germinate before planting

Yeah, I always love doing seed to harvest, I've cloned plants in the past, but it feels like cheating tbh lol
Haha yeah they do skip a stage... but clones have to come from a mother so if your the one cloning it's difficult but I get where you are coming from. I cloned 5 plants this year and gave them to my mother I kept 2 lol so 7 clones all together from my bigger babushkas.

But to be fair I thought the clones cut from my clones wernt going to make it... it was 100+° for weeks when I transplanted them and they didn't grow at all for the first 2 weeks. Now they are taller then me and have more buds then the bigger plants I have 😱

But to be fair I thought the clones cut from my clones wernt going to make it... it was 100+° for weeks when I transplanted them and they didn't grow at all for the first 2 weeks. Now they are taller then me and have more buds then the bigger plants I have 😱
Sometimes plants do things that aren't exactly textbook and what you're expecting. That's just one of the many beautiful things about mother nature my friend :Namaste:

well, I do usually use rockwool or coco to make the seedlings then put them into the soil so I kinda may say that mine emerge in zero days :)
Of course they aren't, still takes few days to make it up to the surface. I wonder though, was thinking on small home aquaponic setup....looks a bit difficult
G’day mate
Aquaponics are cool, I’ve never done it for cannabis but I’ve done quite a few seasons of vegetables and herbs. I have done it with Rainbow Trout when I lived in cooler climate but where I live now is a little warmer so I changed fish to Silver Peach.
If you are interested I can give you a few pointers.

IMG_0448.jpeg

IMG_0449.jpeg

IMG_0450.jpeg

Well it's day 3, still no signs of life, starting to think I did something wrong 😕
20240910_141457.jpg
Be patient 🙏 you saw the seeds open up just wait for mother nature to do it's job. I'd be worried too I don't blame you. You can always start back up seeds and if these take you will have extra.

Be patient 🙏 you saw the seeds open up just wait for mother nature to do it's job. I'd be worried too I don't blame you. You can always start back up seeds and if these take you will have extra.
Yeah I know, thanks stark. It's a bit worrisome though, maybe I didn't water enough is what I'm thinking 🤔
Thinking about germinating another 2 tomorrow if these haven't popped up and doing 2 of the soil girls

Yeah I know, thanks stark. It's a bit worrisome though, maybe I didn't water enough is what I'm thinking 🤔
Thinking about germinating another 2 tomorrow if these haven't popped up and doing 2 of the soil girls
Bro I just dropped my phone in the toilet 😆 turns out my phone is water proof.... glad I flushed first haha 😄

Back
Top Bottom