Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Really high numbers!

I haven't taken the plunge into any of the cookie strains yet....but that was one that was appealing. The other one i was looking at was from Elev8....their Tangerine Cookies I think....supposedly hit 4-5% terpenes on that strain.
hey van ive grown two of there tangerine cookies one was a cookie leaner and one was more tangie structure the cookie leaning one was the tastiest and it tasted like the description the other one was bitter citrus didn't like that one fyi bud!:)

This is the best cookie strain I have found in Vegas dispensaries and I have tried probably all Of them at this point :laugh: Was my fav go to strain for a long time until a couple nice haze strains came out. Wish I could get a cut of it from them somehow I could probably beat there numbers in high Brix np :morenutes:

Well I tried a sample of the Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam last night and I can say I'm totally impressed. I didn't end up harvesting it last week cause of mostly clear trichs. The buds have swollen and are very dense, she looks done but I'm still seeing a lot of clear heads so I may let her go another week, that'll be 10 weeks. I'm tempted to take this weekend though because that buzz was beautiful. It had an immediate buzz, I took my 1st hit off the bong and while letting that set in I completely forgot to take another hit, I was already high. It was a very comfortable buzz without couchlock. It increases focus like some of the best sativas, I became completely engrossed in whatever was on t.v. I really love this stuff. I have some fem Nepal Jam and Honduras x Nepal Jam (Honduras Breeze) that I think just jumped to the front of the line next round.

Well I tried a sample of the Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam last night and I can say I'm totally impressed. I didn't end up harvesting it last week cause of mostly clear trichs. The buds have swollen and are very dense, she looks done but I'm still seeing a lot of clear heads so I may let her go another week, that'll be 10 weeks. I'm tempted to take this weekend though because that buzz was beautiful. It had an immediate buzz, I took my 1st hit off the bong and while letting that set in I completely forgot to take another hit, I was already high. It was a very comfortable buzz without couchlock. It increases focus like some of the best sativas, I became completely engrossed in whatever was on t.v. I really love this stuff. I have some fem Nepal Jam and Honduras x Nepal Jam (Honduras Breeze) that I think just jumped to the front of the line next round.
Sounds nice! Hopefully my Ace order shows up soon and I can join you with the Zamal Bliss and NepJam. :)

hey van ive grown two of there tangerine cookies one was a cookie leaner and one was more tangie structure the cookie leaning one was the tastiest and it tasted like the description the other one was bitter citrus didn't like that one fyi bud!:)
Thanks brother....appreciate the info! :thumb::thanks:

Hi Neiko,
I just took a tiny tiny sample off an inner bud of the Malawi I’m growin. She’s only at 55 days, no way near done, but wow what an intense rush! I can’t believe I’m that high off that tiny immature budlet! Really different that any other strain, I feel calm on the outside, but antsy on the inside and heart rate is definitely elevated. She has a strong sweet grape fragrance to her now. I usually don’t like fresh bud hits, but this is an exception and the suspense was killing me. And apparently it make me ramble on and on.... I thing I’m higher than when I first started typing this...how long has it been...holy shit!:goof:

Back
Top Bottom