Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

This is a beautiful shot- so graceful looking. Worthy of that photo contest for sure.
I’ll just go back to lurking and watching to see what that Thai Chi turns out like, but- congrats on the MOTM win! :passitleft:

Yep congrats :smokin:

Here they are. The big one showed me some pistols today. Still waiting on the other one.

Ooo, I have some of these beans too so look forward to seeing these grow out! It would also be great if this strain, being regs, showed definitive sex/pre flowers early! How many days are they from seed? They look very nice!

Do you still have those Apricot Jelly?
I have some of these seeds and wondering how they are doing.
That is funny! i was going to ask the same thing. I have a bunch of those I have considered popping but have not wanted to without seeing one flower out. Thanks for asking him lol.

Thanks! They sprouted 5-8 & 5-9

That is not bad! Less than 2 months from popping!

Happy 4th Americans.
I flipped the Thai Chi and GDPupil today. Here they are:
ACE Thai Chi

Massmedical GDPupil

I'm really happy with how these plants look. On a not so good note, the lemon paki x gg is throwing naners like it's her job. So far I've pulled about a dozen off her and so far no pollen.....fingers crossed.

Happy 4th Americans.
I flipped the Thai Chi and GDPupil today. Here they are:
ACE Thai Chi

Massmedical GDPupil

I'm really happy with how these plants look. On a not so good note, the lemon paki x gg is throwing naners like it's her job. So far I've pulled about a dozen off her and so far no pollen.....fingers crossed.
Ladies are looking very healthy and happy. Sorry about the nanners...... Did have to laugh at the "like it's her job" though.

I didn't know this. Thanks @Kitchenhawk! She been a breeze to grow. I love GDP and hoping this cut can replace mine. That's another one the likes to throw naners.
Your welcome. I hope you like her. She is a breeze to grow, and has some super strong branches. You can bend them down and they bounce straight back all the way to late flower. I have never grown GDP and only smoked it ages ago, a few times, so not sure how it compares.

Back
Top Bottom