Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

You have to look like Popeye after waxing all those leaves, they look awesome. I have read enough of your inputs here to feel safe in saying the nanners must be genetics your enviro is to dialed in to be that.

Happy 4th Neiko and gang! I just cut my first GDPupil down. I was going to take pics of her to enter into POTM and of course the top snapped before I could even move her out of the tent! She got more colorful than I expected especially with how warm it has been. She smells nice but it is hard to pinpoint what she smells like due to the girls she was in flower with! Thank you @overlord for making it happen and thanks @Kitchenhawk for finding her! I mentioned this before but I talked to a guy that was vending just for Mass Medical, up until recently, last month and he was shocked I had gotten my hands on a cut of her. He wasn't even sure any packs had been released lol.

I
Sick of you living in an abandoned vehicle in my yard Ricky. Growing weed on the dashboard man c'mon man
That's only some clones on the dash of the 65' Chevy. I mist the whole inside and crack the windows for ventilation control, and that's the best clone box on the market. I don't care what anybody says.

Happy 4th Neiko and gang! I just cut my first GDPupil down. I was going to take pics of her to enter into POTM and of course the top snapped before I could even move her out of the tent! She got more colorful than I expected especially with how warm it has been. She smells nice but it is hard to pinpoint what she smells like due to the girls she was in flower with! Thank you @overlord for making it happen and thanks @Kitchenhawk for finding her! I mentioned this before but I talked to a guy that was vending just for Mass Medical, up until recently, last month and he was shocked I had gotten my hands on a cut of her. He wasn't even sure any packs had been released lol.
Nice! I did not relize she had circled around that much. Lol, I got the pack in a 2016 or 2015 Black Friday deal. MassMedical was pretty new at the time and the packs came with free pack of Chupil(UK cheese x Star Pupil) and was 20% off. I remember the GDPupil sold out pretty quick, and never got released again I guess.

Happy 4th Americans.
I flipped the Thai Chi and GDPupil today. Here they are:
ACE Thai Chi

Massmedical GDPupil

I'm really happy with how these plants look. On a not so good note, the lemon paki x gg is throwing naners like it's her job. So far I've pulled about a dozen off her and so far no pollen.....fingers crossed.
Yo Neiko,
That's some fine growing there.:high-five:
Shiny green and church in session.
That forkin Thai Chi tho! :drool:
:popcorn:

Nice! I did not relize she had circled around that much. Lol, I got the pack in a 2016 or 2015 Black Friday deal. MassMedical was pretty new at the time and the packs came with free pack of Chupil(UK cheese x Star Pupil) and was 20% off. I remember the GDPupil sold out pretty quick, and never got released again I guess.
Yeah she got spread around a bit. The vendor I talked to said that Mass Medical would not work with the cut of GDP they had gotten due to not liking the vibes of the guy they got it from. I guess his energy did not match their own. I have heard good things about their Chupil, did you ever run it?

Sounds like an interesting strain. I have the Lambspupil and the Pan Jam sitting in my cart. Can't justify pulling the trigger though. Was also looking at their Putang too.

Their Putang is very nice looking. I think you would enjoy their Prayer Pupil. They had one tested that hit 33% THC. I have considered their Deadly sativa and a number of other offerings. So far I have only bought the Star Pupil and the Panamagoo. I kinda wish i had grabbed the Fish Eye OG but since I grabbed a pack of Salmon River OG I guess I should not sweat it.

I got 1 Star Pupil from Growchy, just waiting for the right time to pop it.

Have you heard from Growchy? i have not seen him around since things went south on his thread.

I just received some Mass Medical deadly sativa too. I'm popping seeds in another week. :slide:
I figured you would get your hands on them eventually. It sounds like a Neiko cross if I have ever heard of one lol.

Stank, I am not a fan of racy strains so I will stay away from it, but it sounds like something that is very cob worthy to me.

Yeah she got spread around a bit. The vendor I talked to said that Mass Medical would not work with the cut of GDP they had gotten due to not liking the vibes of the guy they got it from. I guess his energy did not match their own. I have heard good things about their Chupil, did you ever run it?

Their Putang is very nice looking. I think you would enjoy their Prayer Pupil. They had one tested that hit 33% THC. I have considered their Deadly sativa and a number of other offerings. So far I have only bought the Star Pupil and the Panamagoo. I kinda wish i had grabbed the Fish Eye OG but since I grabbed a pack of Salmon River OG I guess I should not sweat it.

Have you heard from Growchy? i have not seen him around since things went south on his thread.
Yes, I ran a 3 Chupil. 2 turned solid purple more than the GDPupil. Had a floral, earthy aroma.

Yes, I ran a 3 Chupil. 2 turned solid purple more than the GDPupil. Had a floral, earthy aroma.
Sounds nice. Overlord told me the GDPupil would not get all that purple. I need to post a pic of mine for you to see. I got more purple than I expected at the end of it. She grew very well and did not really complain at all the whole time. She was basically on auto pilot.

Here she is @Kitchenhawk this was about 9 weeks in. I took her to 10 weeks. I am sure yours will look similar if not better Neiko!

She is more colorful than what the picture shows. I forgot that InstaGram wont let me swipe between pics on the computer.
Oh yeah she's a pretty one! I like the bud structure better too.

Yo Neiko,
That's some fine growing there.:high-five:
Shiny green and church in session.
That forkin Thai Chi tho! :drool:
:popcorn:
Hey Stage, I'm trying to keep up with your beauties. The Thai Chi is sexy though!

Back
Top Bottom