Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

I hope you can still get something out of it!
Oh yeah, I'll get something for sure. It's just super slow on drinking. They are still growing and building buds they just don't use much water. All 3 of these got watered at transplant then I finally just fed them about 3 weeks later. The pots stay heavy. I'm not too worried about it. Its really the 1st issues I've had in 4 years in the kit. Who knows, maybe I forgot to add more amendment after the 1st run.

When they don't drink, leave them alone. Well it seems like a workable issue at least.

So now that you are testing the cobs, what are your thoughts? I just got a stamp of approval from my toughest critic. You give that guy anything he'll give ya his honest response. He texted me last night with a glowing approval on the Malawi x Panama cob.

Well I am about 2 hours into eating .35 grams of my Stankberry.....so too soon to tell on that. Still kinda waiting for it to kick in. Do you generally eat anything before hand?

As for smoking them. DUDE.....so freaking smooth. I really need to revisit the Stankberry high again from just flower (I only smoked it a couple times and it was pre cure so I don't really have a great point to compare from. But I will tell you this.....tastes great (even better than in the flower form) and its really easy to smoke. I could hardly tell I was smoking anything unless I took a rip roaring hit. Any casual hit off the bong and I didn't even get a tingle of irritation on the throat. Fantastic smoke and I enjoyed the high.

Will give you a better report on the ingested one later LOL. Not expecting anything too crazy after a 3 week cure and .35 grams.

Well I am about 2 hours into eating .35 grams of my Stankberry.....so too soon to tell on that. Still kinda waiting for it to kick in. Do you generally eat anything before hand?

As for smoking them. DUDE.....so freaking smooth. I really need to revisit the Stankberry high again from just flower (I only smoked it a couple times and it was pre cure so I don't really have a great point to compare from. But I will tell you this.....tastes great (even better than in the flower form) and its really easy to smoke. I could hardly tell I was smoking anything unless I took a rip roaring hit. Any casual hit off the bong and I didn't even get a tingle of irritation on the throat. Fantastic smoke and I enjoyed the high.

Will give you a better report on the ingested one later LOL. Not expecting anything too crazy after a 3 week cure and .35 grams.

Nice! When I eat them it usually takes about 3 hours to hit me. The last time I ate one it was .55 grams. When it hit it hit like a freight train for about 30 minutes then settled into a nice edible buzz but the initial hit was like a big shot of adrenaline. Just think of the last time something major happened where your fight or flight instincts kicked in. Or the moments right after a fight where you don't really remember what happened but your shaking with adrenaline. It was really intense for a bit then settled. I still like smoking them best. You're right, my 1st impression when smoking them was it was like breathing flavored air....so smooth. Well you're hooked now we just gotta get the feel for it now, get our techniques perfected.

Yeah I am thinking about smoking some here in a bit if I don't feel anything. Still have about 20-30 minutes for the 3 hour mark.

LOL, its funny......sitting here trying to figure out if I feel anything. Kinda like waiting for some good LSD to kick in! Or shrooms! Might go tinker in the outdoor garden for a bit as I wait. How is music on edible cobs? Have to tried that yet to see what it does to music?

Yeah I can kind of see that. I am finding I have more of a desire right now to walk in woods than listen to music.

I honestly think I am a little low on the dosage for this run. Next time I decide to eat some, think I will bump it up to .45 or so.

Hey Neiko, nice update. I've had a few plants act odd, but not been able to attribute it to my soil yet since others (even same strain) do great in the same batch. One of my clementine clones got the crooked-leaf for a few nodes before straightening out. It was slow too, but starting to finally move again.

I was adjusting some limbs yesterday and brushed my forearm across the BCP...OMG! Like you said, it may not be the purple phenotype, but it's definitely cherry.

Hey Neiko, nice update. I've had a few plants act odd, but not been able to attribute it to my soil yet since others (even same strain) do great in the same batch. One of my clementine clones got the crooked-leaf for a few nodes before straightening out. It was slow too, but starting to finally move again.

I was adjusting some limbs yesterday and brushed my forearm across the BCP...OMG! Like you said, it may not be the purple phenotype, but it's definitely cherry.

That's cool! Yeah that BCP is a special one. It holds the black cherry flavor in the smoke too.

I'm pretty confident it was the soil, all my problem plants came from the same batch of 2nd run soil. Who knows, like I said earlier I may have forgotten to amend it...:cool:.

Good morning Neiko and gang. Just posted over in Gray's new journal about not getting ANY email updates!!! How come i'm 4-5 pages behind here?????? Frustrated and losing patience with this. I shouldn't have to search out all these posts to stay updated..ffs. I am subbed to about 20 journals and wonder why days go by and no updates.....i find this very maddening and is almost impossible to stay up to date. With this journal i just don't have the time it takes to read pages of posts , when i should have gotten updates with any and ALL of them,.
Anyhow i apologize for not being around my subbed journals more but it's NOT my fault...i'm just NOT getting any email notifications ,so.....BAHHHH!!!!

High and Congrats on:high-five: your MOTM win!
Well deserved although one could say I'm biased?
LMAO!! Forkem! hahaha!!:laugh:

Good morning Neiko and gang. Just posted over in Gray's new journal about not getting ANY email updates!!! How come i'm 4-5 pages behind here?????? Frustrated and losing patience with this. I shouldn't have to search out all these posts to stay updated..ffs. I am subbed to about 20 journals and wonder why days go by and no updates.....i find this very maddening and is almost impossible to stay up to date. With this journal i just don't have the time it takes to read pages of posts , when i should have gotten updates with any and ALL of them,.
Anyhow i apologize for not being around my subbed journals more but it's NOT my fault...i'm just NOT getting any email notifications ,so.....BAHHHH!!!!

What?
Where? When?
Excuse me folks...
:surf:

Back
Top Bottom