Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

No way! I need a hard and fast recipe or I'm useless :rolleyes:.

Just made This for you to show How random I work sometime Hehe

Can you work with the info so far? We can Also try to scedule a Skype session or so? That way I can walk you true it...

Only the experienced get to be haphazard. I need to insert the round pegs into the round holes at this point. Is this list of ingredients correct still? I'll probably be making it without the cannabis.

Bio Sunflower oil 261 Gram
Bio Coco oil 194 Gram
Calendula Oil 92 Gram
wheat germ oil (google translate) 91 Gram
Beeswax 44 Gram
CBD oil 15 Milliliter
THC oil 25 Milliliter
NAOH 96 Gram
Water 266 Gram

Thats absolutely good. My last soap in that batch is in the glass cabinet to show peeps. The soap Did stay a little soft. Maybe add like 8 gram extra natrium? Also a little extra beeswax might work or heating it a little longer so the water get boiled out..

If you want that round hole just go with This exact list, there was Only Positive feedback from every age (above 18 Ofcourse) even my great aunt (89) loves my cbd soap and balm :circle-of-love:

Posted on the bottom of the previous page :).

Oh, this is for my hands not for dishes. Sorry for the confusion. I meant the rest of my family washes their hands with the dish soap!
Castile soap ?

Is this a good description of the method? It would save you having to type it all out:

Yes this is a good base to work with. I would not use pig fat (lard) but besides that, you are good to go! Using the cold process you give the time to the soap to ripen like a good cheese or wine. Also i have not used the hot process before lol.

Today i felt the soap and its forming but still soft. After a week or 2 it should be getting more hard and then the natium dioxide needs to evaporate.

Please do keep me up to date :yahoo:

The cbd euphoria quad got nursed for a bit. She had dry periods of time due to my lack of attention. That caused yellow and even dried Up leafs o_O

Yesterday I took Some damaged leafs alway and Also took care of the Tiny popcorn. Lets hope She pulls true a week or Two.

Now that I am getting in balance slowly I realised to buy a extra ventilator and do something about the filters.

Also I Could start planning on What to build in the indoor shed. My brain kinda blocked it till now cause there is caregivers walking in 3-5 times a day. The laundry room(a small one close to the front door) was the place to be for the boxes till one of the caregivers told me I wash alot at night:nervous-guy:
Knowing She would work the other day I collected my guys and moved them in the indoor shed. It took Some effort but they are safe now.

After that experience I kinda tought to create a dry box for my girl. But If I build a bigger place for veg and bloom... there are Two boxes left Hehe. The smallest(veg) box Will probably be turned around as a dry box by then. Till that time the girls Will be dried in the flower box, Yes i know including the light. The risk of letting my entire house smell like Euphoria or so doesnt seems to be the best option lol!

How are your weekends guys and girls?

Not looking too bad there NS.
Team they are resillient plants for Sure! Better at taking a beating then their owner :laughtwo:

Since my new home I downscaled the smoking to 2-5 smokes a day. Comming from 7-8 Its a Nice new balance. The stress I had in that house has been downscaled alot to so yay for that. Still I need to find my way in This house and keep Up with the girls

I’m Sure i Will buddy, but that Damn time in between lol! Totally forgot to hang my kingbo back to so the veggies Only had cfl, not that it would Harm them but Its 50watt less for them.

In the end It Will be better then the current set-Up ^^

If I try to do everything at once, I tend to get overwhelmed and frustrated. I find that if I simplify and focus on one piece at a time, I gain motivation and momentum. It eventually gets done. :Namaste:
Edit: Then I go wild and out of control.:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom