Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Take your time and do right, gonna be hard for me to.

Yeah the main focus should be “to last for ages” probably. Oh and the stealth thingy with all Those People visiting my home on a daily base. I’m Sure I’ll Come Up with something ^^

If I try to do everything at once, I tend to get overwhelmed and frustrated. I find that if I simplify and focus on one piece at a time, I gain motivation and momentum. It eventually gets done. :Namaste:
Edit: Then I go wild and out of control.:laugh:

Somehow I start out of control and end Up multitasking my ass off to pull it true Hehe. Thats How my brain functions best, oh and Someone to finish Up loose ends or so... Maybe like a doctor after surgery... I need Someone to stitch Up after the cool work is Done:cool::p

Hey NS! Catching up and wandering around! I had to stop by and say hello to my fellow dutchie! Hope your doing well my friend

Heya buddy! I have my moments Where I cant really handle anything but getting true my day. No worries, I end Up here every time so far Hehe

It’s time to get back on track and invest in Some dirt and wood! Up-potting my veggies and building them a Sweet new home for the summer

Ok to get back in the game Ive ordered Two bio Carbon filters, they say it lasts 1,5times longer then a regular. While i was at it the plagron all mix was ordered and a clip on fan for the veg box.

The idea is to make Things work now and in the new box. This should cover it for now :)

How are your weekends?

Debating myself sleep in or wake up and smell the coffee and light a j ? Hard choices for a Sunday I know. But the struggle is real! Lol

All good here, on my first coffee!

that right there is the best start you can have

Debating myself sleep in or wake up and smell the coffee and light a j ? Hard choices for a Sunday I know. But the struggle is real! Lol

Ok this is just that little more complete for the sunday morning. YES coffee plays a big role in my life.... but without the J it aint the same :snowboating:

May as well start that coffee Bro, life’s chugging away!

It is, isnt it?:nerd-with-glasses:

Ok so a little "inside spirits brain" moment...

what would my journal and grow be without you guys right? so i added the letters and numbers so you can exactly tell me where to put what. please do jump in and design with me along the way:circle-of-love:

that right there is the best start you can have

Ok this is just that little more complete for the sunday morning. YES coffee plays a big role in my life.... but without the J it aint the same :snowboating:

It is, isnt it?:nerd-with-glasses:
To us buddy happy Sunday NS :passitleft::lot-o-toke:

Can you do me a favour bud

And post your chocolate mint og journal you had bro . Had a buddy @DeanWest89 join up and he is currently growing it now .

In case he had any questions to ask and I wonder if same breeder where did you guys get them from ?

Cheers boyz✊

Never mind it’s in his signature click the link dean lmao I’m really lit my bad ! Lmao

I kinda hoped one of you would say that like before, but no clear growth yet. Just hoping it Will pull true. If not Its gonna be a grafting frenzy in my home.

Next attempt Will be with moist rockwool cubes tired around the graft. That makes sense to me

Back
Top Bottom