Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Congrats on finally getting to "moving day". I'm so excited for you! :yahoo:

Can't wait until you're in your new place, a new beginning for you.

It absolutely is PW, is it sunday already? Lol!

Congrats on finally getting to "moving day". I'm so excited for you! :yahoo:

Thnx beez! I’m exited like fuel to a spark at This point! Let it be sunday fast!

Is that when you move in?

Saturday and sunday is the move so I should sleep there saturday If you ask me hehe

Just need the doggo,the cat and my plants. The coffee already is there.... lol

I wanna see those lights hung over your plants! Congrats on the upcoming moving day...:slide:

I know you do, but you have to wait a bit Hehe. Its been real hectic and the girls are ok but nothing spectaculair. The Only change is that I added Some grow alge with the 3 semi-hydro-cbd. Now they start growing like crazy already woohooo

Before I forget ... there is Some disturbing news... woke Up at 09:00 :hmmmm: my alarm was at 10:00 and I went to bed around 01:00.

Not Sure How that works for me after all these years of battle with my alarm clock

Rare moments these days:rofl:

Before I forget ... there is Some disturbing news... woke Up at 09:00 :hmmmm: my alarm was at 10:00 and I went to bed around 01:00.

Not Sure How that works for me after all these years of battle with my alarm clock

Rare moments these days:rofl:
Oops

Shit happens .. where can I get the bumper sticker lol

Good luck with the move NS

Hope she goes well

Oops

Shit happens .. where can I get the bumper sticker lol

Good luck with the move NS

Hope she goes well

Thnx bro, just Two days out

Congrats on the moving day! Be safe on the plants. ;) And hopefully we have more update from the new house soon,. haha :yahoo:

Thank you Sara! I Will be safe on the plants. Not Sure How safe you can make a travel with several cannabis plants tough but Hey, we Will find a way :)

When the move is Done Its time to see How I should create This new box so that the wonderfull sp light can be used :slide:

It’s hard to plan expanding while I Will receive care twice a day soon lol

Thank you Sara! I Will be safe on the plants. Not Sure How safe you can make a travel with several cannabis plants tough but Hey, we Will find a way :)

When the move is Done Its time to see How I should create This new box so that the wonderfull sp light can be used :slide:

It’s hard to plan expanding while I Will receive care twice a day soon lol
Haha, I know, I am sure you will find a best way to transfer them. :D :D :D And I really cannot wait to see how the new SP light in your new growing room. :D

Haha, I know, I am sure you will find a best way to transfer them. :D:D:D And I really cannot wait to see how the new SP light in your new growing room. :D

Good news, the move was succesfull! It had been alot of stress, including my light wrapped so good that it was put on the pile of “trash” Someone had to drive back to get it from my old garden and the girls have been in dark a few hours...

Your 300 serie has proven to be a traveler lol! After all that stress the girls are here and all the stuff has been moved today already :slide:

Exitement true the roof and energy level true the Floor.

Give me a few days to settle and I am back to wish you all a good morning:snowboating:

Thnx guys, it took a big bite out my energy reserve so it better be a Nice home with chilling vibes and it is! I slept kinda good and No disturbing of any kind in my sleep.

Decent sleep... that might make all the difference tough I should not get to Well or I have to move again :rofl:

Just kidding :p

Enjoy the sunday Y’all

You do have to be comfortable in your own home............. That is a big thing...

Keepem Green

You do have to be comfortable in your own home............. That is a big thing...

Keepem Green

It absolutely is important and it seems to be comfy for me at last. That song.... aaaaaaaat laaaaaaaaaaaaast ... kinda works for that feeling hahaha

Just glad you have what you need now. I’m thinking you’ll have a fantastic summer.

Me to buddy, with a great park in my backyard(almost)

Hey Ns glad your settling in and things are looking up! I hope your doing well my fellow dutchy!

This move even made me look Up again, i Will be doing better from now i am Sure. Just one more week of chaos before the wind Will calm down..

Sweet ! Glad to hear you are getting settled into your new home. Looking forward to seeing your grow transformed and reborn. :bong:

I got quite Some idea’s tbh. Lets hope it Will be as good as in my mind Hehe.

Good news, the move was succesfull! It had been alot of stress, including my light wrapped so good that it was put on the pile of “trash” Someone had to drive back to get it from my old garden and the girls have been in dark a few hours...

Your 300 serie has proven to be a traveler lol! After all that stress the girls are here and all the stuff has been moved today already :slide:

Exitement true the roof and energy level true the Floor.

Give me a few days to settle and I am back to wish you all a good morning:snowboating:
Great news NaturalSpirit! You must be tired with the moving! :circle-of-love:Get some good rest and we will expect your update later. :ganjamon::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom