Natural Spirit's Hyperactive Journal Of 2020

Look around for second hand buckets at a business maybe.

yeah I started with some buckets from a peanut sauce or so, they got hurt in my learning process and the new owners have bags of sauce... can you believe it? Right when I needed some more they sold the place! Lol

my buddy brings some 2,5 liters and maybe some 5 liters. Let’s see how big we can make them in there ^^

Veg plants are looking on point NS! How is the mold-work coming along?

Thnx bro, well... can we Change subject? :battingeyelashes:

well I have been searching for them quite some time now... somehow they don’t really make them around here :hmmmm:
Like square totes ?

Sorry probably solved just really high and was like where is NS ... His journal is always so joyful.

Anyways do you got a store like home hardware or Canadian Tire or Walmart.?.

Like square totes ?

Sorry probably solved just really high and was like where is NS ... His journal is always so joyful.

Anyways do you got a store like home hardware or Canadian Tire or Walmart.?.

im here buddy, sometimes my body takes alot of energy and my postings are a bit lower.But I’m always happy to see you check in buddy :)

We don’t have those stores but there are similar. For now I can’t find them for prices i can affort but the hunt continues :nerd-with-glasses:

Gooooooooood morning everyone ^^

How is everyone doing today? The Euphoric Wonder Widow got their new haircut yesterday and the babys are all happy ^^

A friend of mine looked at the pics of the Euphoric Wonder Widows and came with a different pair of eyes... he suggested it might not be nitrogen def as the tips of the leafs actually show a bit burn. He was thinking light stress... could it be that i finally have a light to powerfull for my humble little diy box? :cheer: Not sure if i should put the light to 80% and see what it does...if it turns out to be nitrogen she gets nitrogen def and not enough light... any help/idea or suggestion is welcome here.

Nitrogen has been upped quite a bit and the positive changes are staying behind so lets make a debate out of that haha

That was actually the girls in flower, but maybe I should put it down a bit to see how they react.

My buddy came over with the 2,5 Liter buckets and they are awesome!

right before he came over I was working on the family lineage of the Euphoric Wonder Widows... it ain’t shiny in Looks but it is a start lol

When my buddy goes home it is time to start creating veg buckets out of the lids, the veg babys deserve their own bucket hehe

That’s a cool chart, keep detailed notes to help with selection

i will buddy thnx, it would be nice to dive more into the strains to recognize them sooner in veg. Exiting stuff ^^
Working on the new buckets as we speak :high-five:

Just takes running a strain for awhile to dial it in. You’ll get there. Ok I’m off to work, see later tonight.

Thnx PW, have a Great day at work ^^

Nice buckets! I'm looking forward to seeing all the plants that will be growing in there :thumb:

Thnx shedster, I’ll be uploading the first pics in a while :D

Back
Top Bottom