Natural Spirit's Hyperactive Journal Of 2020

Gooood day everyone,

Today should be go to the spirit history books as the first spliff I twisted from the Euphoric Wonder Widow. It is suprisingly smooth for some tiny popcorns that were close to the stem. Gather enough and you fill a joint haha.

The smell and taste are somewhat fresh and dense?? Not sure how to put it but it’s lovely ^^

feeling a bit under the weather but this smoke makes it a bit better :D

The Euphoric Wonder Widows are doing good! The tops are showing some fat cola buildup already and I see future nugs becoming quite big and dense if this continues. She absolutely needs more finetuning in the growing process from my side, still they are performers

Historic day! :party:

Congrats on the first hit of the EWW. So tell us...what are the effects? Head high, couch lock, feel like cleaning the house?

thanks buddy!
Well the effect is not really clear to me... I was feeling flu-ish and overheated and I kinda feel better afterwards so it’s a flu antidote? Hahaha nah it’s a comfy smooth and indeed euphoric. Getting the new variant from the pharmacy made me forget to check one thing.. the CBD in the Indica dominant. That kept me up a few nights before i’d realize :laughtwo:

My anxy levels feels almost to normal atm so that’s a big plus!
Heading off to bed (a little earlyer I now realize) and see how she helps me to the lalaland

Night y’all

Bad news guys, my father got hospitalized with a flu. Beeing 75, heart and loung patient he is struggling pretty hard.

You are all in my mind, while I have to get things back on track. The euphoric wonder widows are having some decent buds and even colour!

love you all!

Bad news guys, my father got hospitalized with a flu. Beeing 75, heart and loung patient he is struggling pretty hard.

You are all in my mind, while I have to get things back on track. The euphoric wonder widows are having some decent buds and even colour!

love you all!
Hey bro ..I hope Yoru father recovers .

It is attacking alot of older and younger souls .

Love ya ns prayers and hugs bro.:420::green_heart:

Thank you for the sweet words guys! He is getting the nursing he needs and more help when he can return home. A new home with more help available will be something to consider. Doing a lot of calls to put things in motion for him cost me every energy I have but I’ll be back :circle-of-love:

Highya NS,

Sorry for you. I do hope you'll be okay. I've enjoyed your journal, and seeing your avatar. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom