Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Thnx buddy! I really like how she looks at this stage :circle-of-love:

the Euphoric wonder widows will do you good and the other way around I’m sure ^^
I really like how she looks at this stage too!! Where did you get the CMOG? I’d love to see what it’s all about one day :D if I ever pick up a pack, I wanna make sure it comes from the same source as yours

I am beyond excited to give these euphoric wonder widows a try :) how’s your night going NS?

I really like how she looks at this stage too!! Where did you get the CMOG? I’d love to see what it’s all about one day :D if I ever pick up a pack, I wanna make sure it comes from the same source as yours

I am beyond excited to give these euphoric wonder widows a try :) how’s your night going NS?

Its from Humboldt seeds ^^

This pheno looks better then the previous, but it’s also a lot better in gear now :p
My box may be small, but they shall no stay tiny hahaha

Goooooooood Saturday you lovely peeps :circle-of-love:

Just a short weekend Update as my energy isn’t 100%

the Big Bang is doing good! Never expected that she would flower after the stress with moving them to neightbours...she made it true and got pollinated by some leftoveR White Widow x Wonder Woman.Ofcourse I cleaned the beep out of the box.... but I never reached the light Probably....

While moving the pollen must have danced around there.... the top of the light was skipped somehow in the cleaning part and there was quite some yellow dust on it :O

Besides that giving me less flower as I was expecting... it will bring us the “Big Wonder Widow” genetics pretty soon :high-five::Rasta:

talking about seeds... while moving the box the Chocolate Mint OG got pollen to I guess as there are Fat calyxes rising to the top. Therefore I sprayed both of them yesterday hoping the rest will be just flower.... but again.... new Genetics:yahoo:

this one probably gets the name “Chocolate Wonder Widow”

what do you guys think about the names and crosses? Personally I’m happy this frosty cmog is pollinated ^^

Have a awesome weekend y’all

Fill the jars then experiment, sounds like a plan.

well it was the plan till I forgot to dust off the top of the light before moving it to the neightbours :rofl:

It all happens for a reason and the genetics will be fire so it’s good to have them around ^^

Swinging through to wish you an early Merry Christmas NS. Hope that your plants give you the best present that they possibly can brother! Cheers!

heya brother! Thank you for the wishes, ofcourse I wish you and @Ms Stank a wonderfull christmas and a happy garden for 2020. I’m sure you wow us with some crazy pheno’s :circle-of-love:

My presents came by accident. The Big Bang and Chocolate Mint OG Both pollinated as the girls had to move for a few days. I dusted all the White Widow x Wonder Woman pollen off, exempt the top of the light... so a lot of baby’s are on their way ^^

That CMOG is so frosty... I’m happy that genetics got saved in the potent WW x WW pollen mix

Back
Top Bottom