My new grow space

Found this little guy on the bottom today. Had a large lamprwey wound on his belly.......too bad; stunning little Atlantic. Yeah we got some live ones too lol.

Nice fish. Nice and bright, no fraying on the fins, good and meaty. Lovely specimen, 2 kg, perhaps?.[/QUOTE]
Yup, perfect looking little one. Too bad. These are about average for the Atlantics. Here's an above average Chinook i got.....and a nice coho my son got.
420-magazine-mobile936542262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile167569388.jpg

All the way thru you have it at this height guy??
I play with them. To me, I put my lights as close as I can while keeping my temps in check. It's been so warm lately that I find them moving around a bit more.

How but you SwAggNiFiCeNt. ...lights height not similar?

I play with them. To me, I put my lights as close as I can while keeping my temps in check. It's been so warm lately that I find them moving around a bit more.

How but you SwAggNiFiCeNt. ...lights height not similar?
I started out at 30" then one of the girls started looking like this
420-magazine-mobile1859440467.jpg

But her sister was flawless. So I decided to move the light up 6" incase the one pheno doesn't like the light as much. But I'm not so sure I've seen improvements in the new leaves

Hey swag u think about moving the light so it shines more on the one plant than the other, I mean like located more directly over of the non heat stressed girl? Sorry if thats a dumb question haha

Great looking catches you got there guy! Cant wait to try my luck at ice fishing come winter time :)

Hey swag u think about moving the light so it shines more on the one plant than the other, I mean like located more directly over of the non heat stressed girl? Sorry if thats a dumb question haha

Great looking catches you got there guy! Cant wait to try my luck at ice fishing come winter time :)
No that never crossed my mind. Still not 100% sure what the deal is. If it really is heat stress but I suppose it's worth a shot for a couple days maybe.

I started out at 30" then one of the girls started looking like this
420-magazine-mobile1859440467.jpg

But her sister was flawless. So I decided to move the light up 6" incase the one pheno doesn't like the light as much. But I'm not so sure I've seen improvements in the new leaves
I'm not so sure that that is heat stress either, if it is, then that is a symptom that I haven't seen yet. My initial symptoms from for heat stress on my girls with canoeing of the leaves.

Try building a swamp cooler like I did in my other grow, it lowered my temperatures by close to 9°......if it's a heat issue and you can't raise your light anymore.

I've forgotten Dabber, where are you again? We ice fish some pretty crazy spots in the wintertime. Everything from musky, Lakers, rainbows and brookies (my ice fave). If you're close.....winters coming!

Had a bit of sickness last week as well as a bad back so mot too much to report yet. Looking good though...... I'll post pictures as soon as they are relevant

I'm not so sure that that is heat stress either, if it is, then that is a symptom that I haven't seen yet. My initial symptoms from for heat stress on my girls with canoeing of the leaves.

Try building a swamp cooler like I did in my other grow, it lowered my temperatures by close to 9°......if it's a heat issue and you can't raise your light anymore.
I was just doing something just to see. Cuz it's bothering me not knowing. I did move the light up 6 " but I'm not sure that did anything,except maybe making them wanna stretch a bit. Yesterday t
I moved the light slightly over but. I'll leave it for another day then just say fuck it and back to regular scheduled programming. Might even lower the light a couple inches and see how they react

I was just doing something just to see. Cuz it's bothering me not knowing. I did move the light up 6 " but I'm not sure that did anything,except maybe making them wanna stretch a bit. Yesterday t
I moved the light slightly over but. I'll leave it for another day then just say fuck it and back to regular scheduled programming. Might even lower the light a couple inches and see how they react

What kind of light are you growing under?

I've forgotten Dabber, where are you again? We ice fish some pretty crazy spots in the wintertime. Everything from musky, Lakers, rainbows and brookies (my ice fave). If you're close.....winters coming!
Inland alaska. Amazing fishing out here! Don't get out as much as I'd like but next year I'm gonna do the dip netting and stock the freezer with salmon :) nothing like ice fishing under the northern lights with a fresh bowl to go with!

Inland alaska. Amazing fishing out here! Don't get out as much as I'd like but next year I'm gonna do the dip netting and stock the freezer with salmon :) nothing like ice fishing under the northern lights with a fresh bowl to go with!

Sounds wicked.

Not sure how much I'm going to struggle with temperatures in my new space but I'm just thinking that at least I'm not much closer to being able to create a new vent hole if needed. Having my grow in the basement, I find it very difficult to raise and lower my lights with without my temperatures going through the roof. That being said, I would love to have my lights closer but when my temperatures get above 85 Fahrenheit, the risk is not worth it.

Refresh my mind brother.....what are your temps there with no lights on? And what kind of lights are you using?
In my cabinet with my hash plants, I'm using my king LED. It says 800w + 200w on a separate sticker lol. So my guess is one is the claim and one is actual wall draw. My temps are rarely above 83F, nights at 72F +/-. My tent is much the same only my light is an Intenze grow 800. Same kind of temps, daytime is in the 84F range, nighttime is in the 72-74F range. Why, whatcha thinking? My buds look small?

Here's the progress so far. Not just a grow space. Part of a backyard renovation......patience lol.......just like with my girls. I'd love it done tomorrow. Wish I had a wicked deal on plywood.Where I'm going to grow isn't even in the frame yet.
420-magazine-mobile275005870.jpg

Here's the progress so far. Not just a grow space. Part of a backyard renovation......patience lol.......just like with my girls. I'd love it done tomorrow. Wish I had a wicked deal on plywood.Where I'm going to grow isn't even in the frame yet.

Well you know, In my younger and more reckless years of the last century we had a nice log cabin back in NF and we got some of our plywood from construction sites and road signs. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom