My new grow space

Just getting some supplies rounded up. Gotta feed the machine lmao.....

If we're all taking the day off, I'll hang out.

That's what we're all here for. I'll be around on and off through the morning; I have to rig something up in the shed to hang my plants from. Getting on time to prepare for that. I'll probably continue on and hang a few premature stalks too. Then in the afternoon it's off to the city and a dispensary - gonna tag along when the wife goes to the Apple Store to get her phone looked at. But for now I think I'll roll up another gagger. I think it's gonna be one of those days hah!

These two lazy buggers are, I have no such luck LOL.

After working all week to get the phosphorus out of fish-shit water I deserve my days off. Bad stuff on the environment . Causes nutrient loading on the aquatic systems, resulting in an oxygen surge and then a crash, and a mess of algae everywhere.

After working all week to get the phosphorus out of fish-shit water I deserve my days off. Bad stuff on the environment . Causes nutrient loading on the aquatic systems, resulting in an oxygen surge and then a crash, and a mess of algae everywhere.
Oh man, man, we got algae blooms along the shores of Lake Ontario last year and it was not pretty....... ours was apparently caused by excessive fertilizer runoff into the lake . So you're not enjoying your promotion LOL?

Oh man, man, we got algae blooms along the shores of Lake Ontario last year and it was not pretty....... ours was apparently caused by excessive fertilizer runoff into the lake . So you're not enjoying your promotion LOL?

Actually, i have a degree in Environmental Science, so it's right up my alley. Just stinks like all fucking hell.

420-magazine-mobile1130520809.jpg
Found this little guy on the bottom today. Had a large lamprwey wound on his belly.......too bad; stunning little Atlantic. Yeah we got some live ones too lol.

Good progress on the backyard today. Won't post much about the setup til something pertains to it. This is a big project, with many steps. I'll keep updating as soon as I've got some eye candy !

Email sent. Are you not getting them again?
Responded too. For some reason my phones not updating. Thanks for your update though brother.
420-magazine-mobile1130520809.jpg
Found this little guy on the bottom today. Had a large lamprwey wound on his belly.......too bad; stunning little Atlantic. Yeah we got some live ones too lol.

Morning my friend. Max 24" above my own plants. Usually in the 20" range.

Found this little guy on the bottom today. Had a large lamprwey wound on his belly.......too bad; stunning little Atlantic. Yeah we got some live ones too lol.[/QUOTE]

Nice fish. Nice and bright, no fraying on the fins, good and meaty. Lovely specimen, 2 kg, perhaps?.

Back
Top Bottom