My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

Watch the video people. Worth the 4 minutes

I watched it when you posted it. I have to be in that "mood" to normally listen to that genre, but I really liked that song's message. :)

Ull get it man I promise. I was confuses at first now I find myself missing it on other forums lol. Thanks for the praises Guy. Looking like a donkey stable in this bitch lol.

OK. Garden is officially in full swing. (Got the radio installed finally lol) enjoy the video. Sorry about the quality. Didn't really take the time to.say.anything or give a great view of the garden.

Smg- I assume u wanted to hear my input as it will be honest so hear it is hope ur ready.

My honest assessment of ur plants is : your not achieving full potential, I gather u know this or u would not be here asking. That said... neither am I. I assume from ur lack of confidence that this is ur first grow... dude.. exemplary, ducting looks run as efficient as possible and I found nothing in those pics I'd recommend changing. Your plants look healthy as can be albeit a few days off average pace odds are it was something that happened early on. Lost time cannot be made up. But u appear right on track really man. U apply ur method very well and its working great for u. The only recommendations I have are look into training and "mainlining " (see the modular scrog article in hightimes or Google mainlining by nugbuckets). Otherwise keep doing what ur doing take lots of notes and don't be afraid to try something new. Just make sure any choices u make or educated and well advised. They seriously look amazing man especially for a first grow. I put mine almost 3 months behind average my first go about... only to have them die a week into flower lol. Live and learn man. I'm here if u need Any advice along the way

For.the record explanation of what particularly? Just generally or were u curious about something specific?
In other news. The heavy d. Control came down this morning, pics as soon as I get off my nuts and trim.

Oh idk about all that. I'm happy with my results. U wanna see some serious shit check out any of the lurkers on this thread. Tg Tony Jon etc... serious caliber there man I'm Hobby grade at best lol. Thank you for the huge compliment man. Loves getting stroked on occasion, my ego that is.

Back
Top Bottom