My LST Grow

did you see about mainlining on here or somewhere else. I'm might want to try it on my next seedling that i grow or if this cloning thing ever works for me. can't seem to grow a clone even with a ezcloner. i must really suck at cloning or maybe its that I'm just to cheap to but some clonex. :reading420magazine:

Im also curious now to see how big the colas turn out on it. I just don't know when i should put her in to flower. I've had her in veg for 2 1/2 months now. the last time i topped it was about 2 weeks ago i think or 10 days ago. I've been stopping the urge to top it again. i just want to go top crazy:).

id let it fill out a bit but it all depends on your space requirements
figure stretch on bloom is 2-3 times

SO HERES AN UPDATE OF MY PLANT. IT SEEMS TO BE DOING GOOD EVER SINCE I PUT IT IN SOIL. IT LOOKS LIKE IT TOOK THE TRANSFER GOOD. I HAVENT TOPPED IT ANYMORE EVEN THO I WANT TO TOP IT SOME MORE. IM JUST NOT SURE WHEN I SHOULD SWITCH IT TO 12/12. IM USING STICKS TO KEEP THE BRANCHES GROWING OUT STRAIGHT. IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO DO A SCROG CAUSE I MOVE IT AROUND EVERYDAY. SO IM GONNA HAVE TO GET CREATIVE LATER ON A WAY TO SUPPORT THIS THING WHEN IT STARTS TO REALLY GROW.

20131225_181115.jpg

When will it preflower do I have to change the light times to do that.
Hopefully my clone takes in case i have to change the times on it. I'm trying to keep this plant in veg till april when the time changes. that way i can flower my clone to see if its a female or not. sure would suck to keep this plant in veg for 6 months to find out its a male.
20131227_205440.jpg

ok its been in veg for almost 3 months. i guess all the topping i did stunted its growth for a while. i topped it around 10 times maybe more. then i did a transplant from coco to soil so its had lots of setbacks i guess. I'm curious to see how big it gets in the next 3 months of veg.

Back
Top Bottom