My First Grow: Bubblegum, AK47 & White Widow

Congrats on the harvest. I think the hardest part of my first grow was waiting for buds to cure before smoking lol. A week into the jars I was already smoking them by the time everything was cured it was almost gone and I was able to notice how the smoke tasted better than when I first jarred the nugs. I doubt you will have that issue I started in a 2x2 but Id suggest be a little patient and the buds will reward you with a nice smoke.

Congrats on the harvest. I think the hardest part of my first grow was waiting for buds to cure before smoking lol. A week into the jars I was already smoking them by the time everything was cured it was almost gone and I was able to notice how the smoke tasted better than when I first jarred the nugs. I doubt you will have that issue I started in a 2x2 but Id suggest be a little patient and the buds will reward you with a nice smoke.
🙋🏽‍♂️ Guilty 🤣 the smell comes back stronger over time too so a good sign

It is with great sadness that I inform you all that I now know what a hermaphrodite is 😢 I now know why the buds stopped growing. I defoliated at day 42 and she was not happy about it at all! Bud smokes incredible, but has seeds. On to round 2 with many lessons learned. Thank you all for all your help!

Do I need to do anything special to the test to clean and sanitize it before I move my next plants in for flowering? Sad day, but I'll get over it 😞
Sorry to hear the bad news TB, you got any pictures of how bad it is? And I'm sure you was pretty close to chop?

I'll try and post some pics tonight. The buds are incredible but they just have seeds. I tested some out last night when I was trimming and it's really really good. Just not something I'm proud to give away to friends at this point, but makes for a great smoke 👍🏼

Omg! Growing is not for the faint hearted!

And it could be worse, you could have been on holidays, seen a beautiful woman, talked, danced, laughed, fallen instantly in love, only to find when you take her back to your room she’s sporting the hermaphrodity block and tackle. 🏀 🏀 🍆

These 2 were part of my initial first grow. They got stunted early so I left them in the veg tent for almost 6 months. Day 31 of flower. So far so good 🙏🏼 I am now a firm believer in leaving more fan leaves on as opposed to stripping. Plants seem much healthier and happier. Buds are fat and sticky.

IMG_1512.jpeg

IMG_1514.jpeg

IMG_1513.jpeg

Good job!

They look great 😊

And I think that’s the secret, find what works for you, for your grow conditions. There are 100 ways to skin a cat, not that anyone should be skinning cats lol. Your plant will tell you what style of growing works for you. And your plants are telling you loud and clear you’re on da money bruv!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

So sorry! This first grow all hermied on me 🥲 But I've had a bunch of successful grows since. This journal can be closed. Do I need to do it?
Nice to see your still around buddy hope your well 👍 sorry to hear you had a rough ending. Will you be sharing anything on 420 in the future?

If you don't close the journal I think it goes into abandoned lol just click the report button and say journal complete 😎

Back
Top Bottom