My First Grow: Bubblegum, AK47 & White Widow

I bought the "beginner pack" from 420 😂 I love the process. Growing is a blast! Thanks for the feedback. I'll update as things progress 👍🏼
You’re really killing it for a first attempt but now’s the time you really want to watch your RH and keep good air flow under/over your canopy. CL🍀

You’re really killing it for a first attempt but now’s the time you really want to watch your RH and keep good air flow under/over your canopy. CL🍀

I have the tent at 75 degrees and 50% RH while lights are on and 65 degrees and 50% RH while lights are off. That's down from 65% RH during veg. Should I drop it lower now or as I get further into flower?

I have the tent at 75 degrees and 50% RH while lights are on and 65 degrees and 50% RH while lights are off. That's down from 65% RH during veg. Should I drop it lower now or as I get further into flower?
Your in the zone with them numbers for flower mate 👌🏽

Thanks. Now that flowers are starting to show, what should my temp and RH be? Lot of different info out there.
You’re in the sweet spot, I would keep doing what you’re doing. CL🍀

As long as you have good airflow in your tent you can keep the VPD at 1.1-1.2 until the buds start bulking up, about week 4-5 of flower. You will get better growth at this VPD. Then start decreasing the RH 5% per week down to around 50% near the end.

As long as you have good airflow in your tent you can keep the VPD at 1.1-1.2 until the buds start bulking up, about week 4-5 of flower. You will get better growth at this VPD. Then start decreasing the RH 5% per week down to around 50% near the end.

I'm doing a little top dressing with worm casings and adding a little blackstrap molasses to my nute mix. Anything else I should be doing to improve my chances of a good crop?

Welcome friend....

I'll be keeping an eye on her. I can see beasty buds coming from those sites. Honestly, so many tips and knowledge I'm getting from here- it's not just the old timers who have been here ages either the new growers offer a different insight every time too.....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Buds starting to come in nicely 👍🏼

3F0AAF83-184F-4EAD-96BA-99584F99F87F.jpeg

E853AF13-E97C-4800-81C0-E92FCFCBFAEC.jpeg

BDBA083E-5FCC-4776-B960-EA4B593C0CB2.jpeg

EFE6FE88-9948-4C7E-94E1-A7C335620B5C.jpeg

7DE56184-A8DD-47F6-B920-AC33CE5864C4.jpeg

Your plants are eating what you feed them. Yellow tips are cool. It means they're using Nitrogen.

Some real beauties you got there Tallboy! :Rasta:

Looking good Tallboy!

They look pretty clean underneath to me. Have you already done some housekeeping?

Back
Top Bottom