My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

Your doing good and well on your way, lil pointer get rid of the foil in there.. I'm assuming that's foil.. and either get a space blanket and cut it up or paint the inside flat white, foil can create hotspots which will burn your plants, males give off seeds, so to you , right now they are worthless, if you get way more advanced then you can do breeding and such... but that's a whole other topic

ohhhhh :( i tought i had to use foil :( i had such a hard time puting it inside ..

i have no idea how to get a space blanket , so i think i will paint the interior with white .. thx again for the help .. stupid youtube people using foil ! dang XD

Lol, its all good bro, use flat white... And remeber to reference bk to the link I gave you before actually doing anything... And dont worry thats a common mistake for first time growers

First layer done ... what do you tink ?
06122011_014_1_.jpg

Ok... So its a 17 watt.. those are kinda small, we go off wattage here in u.s. try to look for the highest wattage one you can find, like a 48 watt, or 68 watt, their big bulbs.. and the heat thing wont be an issue as long as your fan is running and you don't let the plant actually grow into the light bulb itself. Do some reserch of your local hardware store online and see what you can find, on a side note, that may work for your seedlings, but only for prob about a week...then you need bigger, but once you get a bigger one, you can train your plant for the size light you have

Ok... So its a 17 watt.. those are kinda small, we go off wattage here in u.s. try to look for the highest wattage one you can find, like a 48 watt, or 68 watt, their big bulbs.. and the heat thing wont be an issue as long as your fan is running and you don't let the plant actually grow into the light bulb itself. Do some reserch of your local hardware store online and see what you can find, on a side note, that may work for your seedlings, but only for prob about a week...then you need bigger, but once you get a bigger one, you can train your plant for the size light you have

im sory , what do you mean by "once you get a bigger one, you can train your plant for the size light you have" ....

and btw i only have one computer fan in my grow box , will that be enough for a 48 / 68 watt lamp ? and btw my grow box its just the size of a printer (its actualy a printer packing box) :thanks:

Well pretty much, there's a few methods of "training" your plant, but basically, you st op your plant from getting any bigger, or taller, by topping, lst, and many others. But maybe look for a 23 watt one.. and I've seen some nice buds outa a box that big, but only one plant at a time..:welcome:

Well pretty much, there's a few methods of "training" your plant, but basically, you st op your plant from getting any bigger, or taller, by topping, lst, and many others. But maybe look for a 23 watt one.. and I've seen some nice buds outa a box that big, but only one plant at a time..:welcome:

soo , for my current grow box , the best setup is a 23 watt lamp and one plant at the time ? im glad you told me this , i was thinking about planting 2 seeds on that box :p:morenutes:

Either a 23 or 48 prob your best bet, heat and space wise... And yes I would only reccomend one in a space that big..

Ok jdub , i will buy the lamp tomorow and try to set it up on my box :D

I realy cant thank you enough for all the help you have been providing me :adore:

Hey , we all need some help every once in a while, I just hope that you can take what I'm telling you and make it your own, then pass it along to someone else.. :thanks:, have you checked out my journal yet? It might give you some ideas

Hey , we all need some help every once in a while, I just hope that you can take what I'm telling you and make it your own, then pass it along to someone else.. :thanks:, have you checked out my journal yet? It might give you some ideas

i have seen your current grown , if you have any other topics you think it would be good for me to see them please post the link here :thumb:

Hello , i went shoping today :) and i boght a 36 wat lamp like jbud recomended , i also boght a small and a medium pot , a time controled plug to control my lights switch automaticly , and a bag of dirt , the dirt i boght has the folowing propreties :

Ph - 5.5 - 6.5
Moist - 50-60%
Conductivity - 0.6-1.2 CE
Nitrogen 080-150 mg/l
Phosphore - 080-150 mg/l
Potassium - 300-500 mg/l
Organic Matter - >70%
Volume of filling in production - 10L CEN 12580

My question is , is this dirt i boght good enough to grow my plants in it ?

thx for your time :D

Back
Top Bottom