My Favorite Place To Be

Way to go king I hope you the best of luck. Get that first place you deserve it. ..

Not even trying t mo just want to see people doing good truly from
The bottom of my heart penny is a role model to me man.

Keep doing what you are doing bro. Your a great guy and can grow some grade A bud. You will one day be a master. .

Just need the time man so I can truly study this beautiful plant

Night pennywise. You dont want to see me in the am. hahahahaha joke. Lol

Love it good chuckle before bed for me my neck is killin me tonight man

Night penny night gidoux
Get ya boyz soon ..

420-magazine-mobile1727103993.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1687789422.jpg

Wassup guys

Just chillin. Bout to watch a flick and smoke blunt if candy cane .

How about yourself penny ? What you up to this f be evening

Watching a movie and eating some supper

Yeah easy Sunday night s are always welcomed in my world . lol

I'm trying to think what size a tent I should buy as trying to sell off everything and start over one more time .for fall. Looking at 5x5x7 ' tent. 6 inch exhaust fan 6 inch filter and 8 ft 6 inch ducting . Then a black diamond light unsure of what way to go. Also will be doing all one strain and scrogg for sure looking at setting up some kind of method to feed plants drip system as well Loki g at spending about 2000$ but hoping to make around 600 Or so selling old stuff. Will see. Thinking out Loud here .

Yeah easy Sunday night s are always welcomed in my world . lol

I'm trying to think what size a tent I should buy as trying to sell off everything and start over one more time .for fall. Looking at 5x5x7 ' tent. 6 inch exhaust fan 6 inch filter and 8 ft 6 inch ducting . Then a black diamond light unsure of what way to go. Also will be doing all one strain and scrogg for sure looking at setting up some kind of method to feed plants drip system as well Loki g at spending about 2000$ but hoping to make around 600 Or so selling old stuff. Will see. Thinking out Loud here .
I have a good friend that works at a hydro shop I can all of that for a discount price this was my order last time a 5*5*7 tent a LEC/CMH 315 W 3100K bulb, inline fan, black ops carbon filter, GH 3 part series GALLON SIZE, I forget everything else but my order was 1175.09 and its a secret jardin tent and sunsytem LEC, so those are both great and the black ops is also great, usually light is 759.99 bc I got air cooled version and I ended up spending 550 for it, so he will give u big discount if order is big enough

I have a good friend that works at a hydro shop I can all of that for a discount price this was my order last time a 5*5*7 tent a LEC/CMH 315 W 3100K bulb, inline fan, black ops carbon filter, GH 3 part series GALLON SIZE, I forget everything else but my order was 1175.09 and its a secret jardin tent and sunsytem LEC, so those are both great and the black ops is also great, usually light is 759.99 bc I got air cooled version and I ended up spending 550 for it, so he will give u big discount if order is big enough

In cananda?.

Back
Top Bottom