My Favorite Place To Be

If you got time take a look at some of mine I have 2 journals 1 Barney farm BLUECHEESE, AND INCREDIBLE BULK, then my perpetual harvest which starts with Afghan kush and flowering mothers, if you click on username my posts will be listed, I just flower a C 99 , 2 mango sapphires, critical kush, and lemon haze, scrog gold rush
Realy nice. I will have to check them out for sure.. alot of yummy strains listed there.

Just relaxing. Its going good.
What are you up to.?

Wife is making me watch Simpsons movie with her. Lol so here I am .

Just about to go review some journals I need to catch up on. Got some great news today got a pm saying this journal was selected as a grow journal of the month .. they will be posting on their home page .

Very honoured asked I swear if mistake guys and gals ... but don't think they did . I really am in awe over here. Thank you 420 mods community for everything : very blessed even if it's only for a short time. I'm going to ride the wave and go with it . ...

More info to come.. ..

Night all.

Wife is making me watch Simpsons movie with her. Lol so here I am .

Just about to go review some journals I need to catch up on. Got some great news today got a pm saying this journal was selected as a grow journal of the month .. they will be posting on their home page .

Very honoured asked I swear if mistake guys and gals ... but don't think they did . I really am in awe over here. Thank you 420 mods community for everything : very blessed even if it's only for a short time. I'm going to ride the wave and go with it . ...

More info to come.. ..

Night all.
Way to go king I hope you the best of luck. Get that first place you deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom