My Favorite Place To Be

I think I know what you mean I had some the other week before I went extreme lsting lol but wasn't sure if it was burnt I snipped off the burn part after training which I probably shouldn't of done but it's flourishing again now ...

Hard to kill a weed but ya don't touch the pistils she will get bitchy lol

Go you have a journal going.?

I sure do it's called wanted a journal but don't know how to start one, then burnt end I chopped ain't on there as I didn't take pics but you can see the plants have took well to what ever I have done so far .such a proud father to his girls lol

I sure do it's called wanted a journal but don't know how to start one, then burnt end I chopped ain't on there as I didn't take pics but you can see the plants have took well to what ever I have done so far .such a proud father to his girls lol

Hey hats off sir

Yeah that confuses me lol
It did to me at first to. They seem to be loving life. The only time they droop is when there thirsty. They will droop for a few hours after I water, then there right back perky again. Im loving these two strains. Im working on making some feminized seeds. I pulled one clone of each strain, so we will see. I will make a new journal once things get established.

Ok I will have to check it out.

It did to me at first to. They seem to be loving life. The only time they droop is when there thirsty. They will droop for a few hours after I water, then there right back perky again. Im loving these two strains. Im working on making some feminized seeds. I pulled one clone of each strain, so we will see. I will make a new journal once things get established.

Sounds good buddy

week 4
420-magazine-mobile1337124864.jpg
420-magazine-mobile527543576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile940273049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom