My Favorite Place To Be

I barely drink since the switch and love it . I drink good beer not that coors light crap . And when I drink it's about 2-6 beers through a night but I walk around with my Marley bong and me as if it was a beer on hand lol or always have blunt burning . Life is so good sometimes even when I am sick as dog.

Good morning.
End of week 3.

420-magazine-mobile1498787137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile608929384.jpg
420-magazine-mobile35593376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325374264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1116952547.jpg

When you say pistils burn are you referring to the pistils turned an orangey colour before there time, nice bit of frost coming thru there gidoux ..
No its when they look shriveled. Redish orange is normal. It only the one bud doing it. Ya they are starting to get nice and frosty. thank you very much.

No its when they look shriveled. Redish orange is normal. It only the one bud doing it. Ya they are starting to get nice and frosty. . thank you very much.

I think I know what you mean I had some the other week before I went extreme lsting lol but wasn't sure if it was burnt I snipped off the burn part after training which I probably shouldn't of done but it's flourishing again now ...

I think I know what you mean I had some the other week before I went extreme lsting lol but wasn't sure if it was burnt I snipped off the burn part after training which I probably shouldn't of done but it's flourishing again now ...
Hey if it looks better now, you did the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom