My Favorite Place To Be

The girls are loving life. There so perked up. .

420-magazine-mobile98108277.jpg

This is my most favorite place to be !!! This is where my stress from the day melts away!! I tend to lose myself when I'm in my lil garden I can just stair at them for hours and not even realize the time has passed!! It truly is my favorite place to be!! Of course the added joint always helps me lose myself much quicker!!!
I do the same shit! Smoke a bowl and check my lady out! 3 hours later... :laughtwo:

For this grow I did 5 weeks from seed. I get impatient when I get into a new hobby lol. I wanted to smoke these in August so I shortened my veg to make my harvest around the end of April. Next grow I won't be in as such of a rush. Keyword is, such lol
Hahahaha I know how you feel. I think we have all been there. Lol

While you guys are on the topic a little while ago about autos ..I've never grown autos myself ..looking for suggestion on some good auto flower strains ..looking for a couple Dank auto flowers ..

While you guys are on the topic a little while ago about autos ..I've never grown autos myself ..looking for suggestion on some good auto flower strains ..looking for a couple Dank auto flowers ..
I prefer photos, I have grown autos on my last grow. Herd they are very easy to grow.

Well considering I've never purchased any autos ..I just like my photos ..I feel you just have more control ..but I have the room in my veg chamber too put one or 2 autos soo that way I can get an extra crop in between ..

HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

A good friend of mine just harvested some black cream autos .and they turned out very nice ..I just love the fact they will flower on 18/6

HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

Back
Top Bottom