My Favorite Place To Be

Im will to teach. Not a problem bro. I love to learn and give new knowledge. What would you like to know..?
For u to come . smoke out bro and out amd show me and explain better about veg process and flowering stages.. . . .

What do you guys do for a living ?
I have the best job . I do t even know. I'm. Working half the time cute my crew is awesome most and it's like paid to see ur friends..love it.

I have the best job . I do t even know. I'm. Working half the time cute my crew is awesome most and it's like paid to see ur friends..love it.
Sorry had a few to many brews stay of media lol

I wish I could say I grow medical for a living but unfortunately for me this didn't work out ..but my job is still alright ..Iam a locomotive engineer. .soo I get to play with trains all day ..pretty fun most of the time

I wish I could say I grow medical for a living but unfortunately for me this didn't work out ..but my job is still alright ..Iam a locomotive engineer. .soo I get to play with trains all day ..pretty fun most of the time
Nice gig

That sounds like fun but hard at the same time. I love growing my medication, so I would never call it a job.

First week in flower.

420-magazine-mobile336088197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1626865504.jpg
420-magazine-mobile426821633.jpg
420-magazine-mobile121744186.jpg

Back
Top Bottom