My 1st & A Half Grow!

420-magazine-mobile1243163364.jpg

Retry on FIM, "coming out hot"

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Presidents day? How we forget upon retirement. Since I can't get shit done today, girls are asleep for the next 12 hours. So.... I was raised on a farm in upstate NY. Learned at a young age how to grow food and decorative plants. Learned how to grow cannabis correctly the summer of 76. Been the Johnny appleseed of this wonderful plant ever since. I have grown thousands of plants all over the world. While in the military mostly Gorilla and Patio grows. 2000 - 2010 rank and obligations stifled my grow ops. Retired after 27yrs 11mo and 15 days in the INFANTRY. Currently one of our small family businessess is organic veggies for local restaurants and a fresh market. I use a Dutch style flow through hydro system and raised beds in soil.
A little over a year ago spent 4 months in rehabilitation for prescription opiates (furnished by VA) and alcoholism. (Have not used either since).
Last November my son found 50 seeds in a servival container with some old military gear. Don't know what he was thinking but, he popped 25 into germination and than told me about it. Winter around the corner, no lights, no area set up, NO PLAN!!!
OK, into action also on a budget. Decided to go hydro. First time indoor Cannibis hydro grow. Some old T5 lights, plastic storage bins and miscellaneous materials laying around I went to work. Christmas was good. Received 4 small MARS HYDRO 48 reflector LED lights. A small grow cabinet 22"x14"x65" complete with start up shit (should have given me the cash. The box and it's contents are a piece of shit).
Stealth grow in progress. Box came with a 3 gallon, 9 - 2" net cup hydro tub. 9 plants into a SOG that morphed into a SCROG (in order to collect some clones). Currently in 4th week of flower. Had to swap out tanks last night. Increased it to 5 gal.
9 more plants went into a 10 gal res. Reduced to 6 plants. 12/12 eight days ago, pistols popped this morning, official start of flower phase begins.
Finished clone area yesterday. 21 plants in a 12 gallon tub.
This has been a challenge but, FUN and therapeutic to say the least.
My grow techniques work well for me. If I'm in control I normally have a 100% success rate.
I am far from a master grower but, I consider myself an accomplished hobbyists.
Take our advise wisely. Apply what works for you. Learn and experiment. Love what we're doing and have FUN with it.

Your plant is looking good.
Not an Auto, good you will learn more. Save the autos for when you have more confidence in your growing ability.

Sorry about Ramblin on. A pause under a shade tree can do the soul good.

Presidents day? How we forget upon retirement. Since I can't get shit done today, girls are asleep for the next 12 hours. So.... I was raised on a farm in upstate NY. Learned at a young age how to grow food and decorative plants. Learned how to grow cannabis correctly the summer of 76. Been the Johnny appleseed of this wonderful plant ever since. I have grown thousands of plants all over the world. While in the military mostly Gorilla and Patio grows. 2000 - 2010 rank and obligations stifled my grow ops. Retired after 27yrs 11mo and 15 days in the INFANTRY. Currently one of our small family businessess is organic veggies for local restaurants and a fresh market. I use a Dutch style flow through hydro system and raised beds in soil.
A little over a year ago spent 4 months in rehabilitation for prescription opiates (furnished by VA) and alcoholism. (Have not used either since).
Last November my son found 50 seeds in a servival container with some old military gear. Don't know what he was thinking but, he popped 25 into germination and than told me about it. Winter around the corner, no lights, no area set up, NO PLAN!!!
OK, into action also on a budget. Decided to go hydro. First time indoor Cannibis hydro grow. Some old T5 lights, plastic storage bins and miscellaneous materials laying around I went to work. Christmas was good. Received 4 small MARS HYDRO 48 reflector LED lights. A small grow cabinet 22"x14"x65" complete with start up shit (should have given me the cash. The box and it's contents are a piece of shit).
Stealth grow in progress. Box came with a 3 gallon, 9 - 2" net cup hydro tub. 9 plants into a SOG that morphed into a SCROG (in order to collect some clones). Currently in 4th week of flower. Had to swap out tanks last night. Increased it to 5 gal.
9 more plants went into a 10 gal res. Reduced to 6 plants. 12/12 eight days ago, pistols popped this morning, official start of flower phase begins.
My grow techniques work well for me. If I'm in control I normally have a 100% success rate.
Take our advise wisely. Apply what works for you. Learn and experiment. Love what we're doing and have FUN with it.

Not an Auto, good you will learn more. Save the autos for when you have more confidence in your growing ability.

Thanks for your service. Land of the free because of the home of the brave.

Sent from my XT1585 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That is a cool story though!!!!

Hey guys, been a bad couple past days, my girl is thriving... just to exhausted to upload now. Good night guys.
420-magazine-mobile873734455.jpg

Took her to pops house to soak up some sun today and boy was it benificial... turns out fim was successful and has been FIM'd again... THRIVING!!! MORE PICS TOMOROW!!!! L8R

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Hey guys, been a bad couple past days, my girl is thriving... just to exhausted to upload now. Good night guys.
420-magazine-mobile873734455.jpg

Took her to pops house to soak up some sun today and boy was it benificial... turns out fim was successful and has been FIM'd again... THRIVING!!! MORE PICS TOMOROW!!!! L8R

My 1st & A Half Grow!
Sorry you had a few bad days, but it's pretty cool seeing someone take their girl for a drive. Seat belt next time though safety first. .

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom