MSquared's - Indoor - Soil - Multi Strain - 1800w - Perpetual

Re: MSquared's - Indoor/Soil - Multi Strain - 1800w - Perpetual

Hey there 420! Time for a ~FLR update and Info~

I decided to snap a few pics of the girls in FLR yesterday. The start of their day is at 7pm on their 12/12 cycle. I always like to run my lights at night, for me its easier to control the heat/air exchange at night.

I think they are just starting wk5 or somewhere there about.
I will post a veg update tomorrow.

On to the pics:
We are going to start on the left side of the FLR room this time, we have VK to the far left, ReCon in the middle and CC on the right of this pic.
2012-03-06_06-16-50_460.jpg

Here is a closer look at the ReCon:
2012-03-06_06-17-05_368.jpg

A little closer to one of the tops of the ReCon
2012-03-06_06-18-33_378.jpg

Right Side of FLR room, these are the 2 bombs
2012-03-06_06-16-43_474.jpg

2012-03-06_06-13-43_415.jpg

Here are some close ups of the farthest right of the bombs cola
2012-03-06_06-18-09_47.jpg

2012-03-06_06-18-17_148.jpg

I watered them just after taking these pics. I think they coming along very nicely.

Thanks everyone and :peace:!

Hey there MSquared plants are lookin great if i had my druthers I would build it to be more permanent would probably be easier to clean because of the stability of the wood rather then the tent just a thought :peace:

Hey there MSquared plants are lookin great if i had my druthers I would build it to be more permanent would probably be easier to clean because of the stability of the wood rather then the tent just a thought :peace:

Thanks for the feedback, I was leaning that way as well. We shall see :thanks:

:peace:

you have alot of strains going on man. that conf cheese is a really potent smoke i hear from gimmiethegoods. hes grown it as well and had great results with it. grows chugging along and lookin nice!!

This is my 4th grow with CC and she is the best! :thumb:
GTG and I have exchanged thoughts of CC in his journal as well. We both agree its a really great strain!

:peace: Cheif!

keep it up MS!!:welldone::goodjob:

things always looks so clean and purdy over here =):circle-of-love::Namaste:

:thanks: very much! I like to keep things very neat and tidy. I think it helps my little bit of OCD - lol.
I appreciate the stopping by, stop by anytime!

What kind of Cheese is Conf.?

Thanks for stopping by! Well I am glad you asked:

L.A Cheese is a feminized breeder cross between the famous L.A. Confidential and Royal Dutch Cheese. With two dominant phenotypes, both containing more characteristics that lean towards the indica family, this cross takes on a new aroma and effect that compliment each other very uniquely. This strain's cannabis seeds are easier to grow than ever, with an added vigor for resistance against mould and insects. the L.A. Cheese is another great addition to the ever increasing Cheese family here at RDG.
The Cheese part of this is an Exodus cheese x NepalStar.

:peace: and come by anytime!

I've never before heard a grower say:
"This strain's cannabis seeds are easier to grow than ever, with an added vigor for resistance against mould and insects."
Are you a commercial breeder, or did you cut & paste ad copy?

The grammar is similar to European breeder's, ie: 'mould' instead of mold. In America, we prefer to spell 'mold' when speaking of fungus.

I've never before heard a grower say:
"This strain's cannabis seeds are easier to grow than ever, with an added vigor for resistance against mould and insects."
Are you a commercial breeder, or did you cut & paste ad copy?

The grammar is similar to European breeder's, ie: 'mould' instead of mold. In America, we prefer to spell 'mold' when speaking of fungus.

:) No I just copy and pasted from the breeder's description.
Very true and I suppose that RDG (Royal Dutch Growers) would use mould v mold.
Hold on while I check my label it says Made in the USA :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by as always, mate (just kdding)!

Cheers! :passitleft: Looking good....nothing like a busy grow :goodjob:

Hey there! :thanks: for stopping by.

It is a true labor of love :love: and I wouldn't want it any other way.

~VEG update and Info~

So I decided to take some Pics of the Veg ladies this morning. They have all started to grow as they should, finally. D@mn cold temps, but that is now all behind them.

Some of the plants looked wilty and such, So I checked and they were bone dry.. duh
I watered all the little ladies with about 8 to 12oz of just good olé bubbled water. I use a 35 gal water barrel that is hooked to a hose inside and I just turn a valve to fill it. I have 2 5" air stones hooked to a dual line 30gal air pump. I also have an aquarium heater in there set for 72ish. When I fill the barrel I always leave the top off for at least 24hrs and I then completely clean out the barrel every 2 months, lines, air stones, heater and even the part of the hose that is in the barrel - really is one of my least favorite tasks I have to perform.

Alright, up first is a group shot of some of the oldest seedlings and the poor clone in the upper left. It is just starting to show a little bit of green so I am going to leave her there for now and see how she does.

2012-03-07_19-44-19_108.jpg

Here are the 4 most developed clones. They have all started to build new nodes and I am so very happy about that. :)

2012-03-07_19-44-39_52.jpg

Here are the 2 ReCon clones that I said all I did was cut them and sick them in the cup of soil. They look a little wilty as they had been without their dome for a while. They have perked up again so I think they may make it after all. We shall see.

2012-03-07_19-44-40_720.jpg

The next 2 pics are of a Resin Bomb - non fem. I sure hope its a female, please please please.

2012-03-07_19-45-25_255.jpg

2012-03-07_19-45-31_638.jpg

Here is one of the SSHs. I am really excited to try this strain!

2012-03-07_19-46-02_179.jpg

2012-03-07_19-46-11_494.jpg

That about does it for this veg update for now. I do have a lot to do coming up soon to do. I have to start fimming these, gonna try lst on a few, need to clone as soon as I can get a few off of any of them and of course transplanting as some of the seeds are starting to out grow their little 1/2gal pots.

Thanks for all who stop by and :peace: to all :thumb:

yea those ReCon clones are lookin a bit sad but i've seen WAY worse clones so i wouldnt stress on that. you have some real healthy looking plants other than that. your resin bomb sounds promising i really hope its a female also. if it is a male couldnt you grow it out and and take his seeds off him once its done?i never really see that happen much so it's been burning inside of me to ask it somewhere lol

"if it is a male couldnt you grow it out and and take his seeds off him once its done?i never really see that happen much so it's been burning inside of me to ask it somewhere lol"
Can't be done. Males produce pollen, not seeds. If he lives, one's sensimilla crop is gone, while the females pile up far fewer flowers.
Balls, bugs and bullshit have no place in my garden.

MSq, you are aimed at a massive harvest. I'm excited :)

yea those ReCon clones are lookin a bit sad but I've seen WAY worse clones so i wouldn't stress on that. you have some real healthy looking plants other than that. your resin bomb sounds promising i really hope its a female also. if it is a male couldn't you grow it out and and take his seeds off him once its done?i never really see that happen much so it's been burning inside of me to ask it somewhere lol

:thanks: I am hoping so as well. I do think that I have 2 femd seeds from the RB, so if the reg one is a male then I should still have 2 females to work with, but fingers are crossed :)
as for if I have any males... I have been pondering this as well and I like the idea of taking pollen from the male I just really don't want to deal with it. So as Propa says, "Balls, bugs and bullshit have no place in my garden." well maybe not the bullshit part - lol

thanks for stopping by as always and :peace: be with you!

so many varieties to choose from. I like it.

cant wait to be updated on there progress.

I do have quite a few... I just have to make sure to do my due diligence regarding each strain with my style of growing. Not sure all of my current strains necessarily will be staying at this point but we shall see.
Thanks for stopping by as always :thumb:
I noticed you were getting super close to harvest yourself ~ may all your buds be dense and taste ever so delicious!

"if it is a male couldn't you grow it out and and take his seeds off him once its done?i never really see that happen much so it's been burning inside of me to ask it somewhere lol"
Can't be done. Males produce pollen, not seeds. If he lives, one's sensimilla crop is gone, while the females pile up far fewer flowers.
Balls, bugs and bullshit have no place in my garden.

MSq, you are aimed at a massive harvest. I'm excited :)

:thanks: and :high-five: I completely concur with your statements. I sure hope so, everything is looking really good, I just can't wait for my veg plants to be ready, then I will fill up that flr room, right now it looks so empty with only 5 plants in there now.

:peace: and have a great weekend!

Happy Friday :420: ~FLR update and Info~

Just a little update to pass along. I decided to take some photos with lights on, but I also decided to take without the HPS lights blazing down apon them. So all of these pics are from this morning.

so here we go...
First up we have my very large 45" or so THC - The Bomb. These pics do not due her justice at all, but hope you all enjoy them.

Lights on
2012-03-09_06-14-00_363.jpg

Lights off
2012-03-09_07-08-48_204.jpg

These next few are of individual colas and arms of her.
Upper most cola
2012-03-09_06-14-47_537.jpg

2012-03-09_06-15-04_748.jpg

Left side cola
2012-03-09_06-14-56_236.jpg

I thought I would also take some of the Vanilla Kush. She about 36" tall and a single tall stalk of bud. I did not fim her, I should of but didn't get around to it.
2012-03-09_07-10-46_204.jpg

2012-03-09_07-11-02_879.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys this and have a great weekend 420 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom