Mr. Cooper's 2024 Grow Journal In RDWC Under L.E.D.

That’s terrific :thumb:
I built custom homes for a living back in the day.
I miss construction.
Built my VIVOHUT though.
Year round grow facility.
That’s probably my last project but who knows.
Do you have any pics of the new place?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
@Bill284
Right on. I was a builder till 97 when I became an inspector (much more steady pay). Winters in the White Mountains of Arizona were tough on a family. Anyhow been an inspector/ project manager sine then & still employed. Hoping to retire in about 2 years (or earlier if need be).
Dying to be able to once again indulge.
Hope I don't violate any rules about only 420 pictures..if so, I apologize ahead of time.

20240714_144226.jpg

20240714_144347.jpg

@Bill284
Right on. I was a builder till 97 when I became an inspector (much more steady pay). Winters in the White Mountains of Arizona were tough on a family. Anyhow been an inspector/ project manager sine then & still employed. Hoping to retire in about 2 years (or earlier if need be).
Hope I don't violate any rules about only 420 pictures..if so, I apologize ahead of time.

20240714_144226.jpg

20240714_144347.jpg
Incredible :yahoo: good for you my friend.
Beautiful location too, wow!
Lots of room for a few ladies.
Nice :thumb:

@Bill284

20240714_144226.jpg

20240714_144347.jpg
Incredible :yahoo: good for you my friend.
Beautiful location too, wow!
Lots of room for a few ladies.
Nice :thumb:

@Bill284 Thanks. I'll send you some more pics after I reach my 50 posts and can DM them to you so I don't get in trouble.
I have 7 acres in a flat valley with full sun, so yeah, when I retire I plan to have a grow going every summer. Maybe start the plants out a month or so indoors, then let em out after Memorial Day (hopefully last snow of the year) to rock and roll.

@Bill284 Thanks. I'll send you some more pics after I reach my 50 posts and can DM them to you so I don't get in trouble.
I have 7 acres in a flat valley with full sun, so yeah, when I retire I plan to have a grow going every summer. Maybe start the plants out a month or so indoors, then let em out after Memorial Day (hopefully last snow of the year) to rock and roll.
Sounds wonderful. :thumb:
I look forward to more pics.
You won't get in heck don't worry.
Hope everything goes well and your growing there soon.
Sorry it double posted about. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi ya. :) Beautiful property! Love that sky shot.

I take it the heat is a dry heat with not much humidity there?

When you post non 420 photos, use the "Attach Photo" tab below the post box.
All 420 related photos are uploaded to the gallery using the "Gallery", then upload photos tabs at the top right of the page.

Looking forward to watching your grow.

@Lady Cannafan

Will do, Lots to learn in this new forum. I'm well versed in posting in my Chevelle forum, etc. But, will learn.
as to my property thank you. I love it. It's at the 7000' EL (summer house), the bad heat is in the desert (main house), and yes, very dry heat.
When we moved down to the desert in 2006 we bought some acerage so we could always "go home". We love our property, especially when the elk come by for a snack. Almost every day unless it rains a lot and they have plenty to eat and drink inside the tree line.

20230618_124129.jpg

20230707_171407.jpg

@Lady Cannafan

Will do, Lots to learn in this new forum. I'm well versed in posting in my Chevelle forum, etc. But, will learn.
as to my property thank you. I love it. It's at the 7000' EL (summer house), the bad heat is in the desert (main house), and yes, very dry heat.
When we moved down to the desert in 2006 we bought some acerage so we could always "go home". We love our property, especially when the elk come by for a snack. Almost every day unless it rains a lot and they have plenty to eat and drink inside the tree line.

20230618_124129.jpg

20230707_171407.jpg
Looks like it would be hard to grow our weed in the outdoor conditions.
Nice Elk Herd there. Munch...munch... :)
I edited my photo posting post about uploading to the gallery.

@Lady Cannafan

20230618_124129.jpg

20230707_171407.jpg
Nice picture love the Elk. 🍋

Beautiful grow Mr Cooper! You're having a nice comeback! Congrats on getting to the finish line on the new home!
@StoneOtter thank you. I'm trying real hard. Lots to learn & not screw up. Glad to have found this site & forum. With all your help i might have a chance of pulling off a Successful Harvest. As to the new summer house, thanks again. Weekends only, 3rd summer. I'm ready to be done. But, it does give me an excuse to get out of the hot azz desert for the weekends.

Looks like you did your research for your first grow, very nice!
@Timhomegrow thank you. I "thought I did", but once the hydro system was in place and ready for plants I realized just how much i did'nt know or ask about. That said, "I'm trying". Wish me luck.
Very nice plants Retireegrower. :circle-of-love: 🍋
@KeithLemon thank you. It's either "so far so good" or my favorite is "I have not killed em yet". :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom