Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

Recruited a small army to mount a solid defense against any bitch-ass pests that wanna try me!

Come at me bro!
:snowboating:

Haha! I've been thinking about doing one in a Bilbo accent! But, like everything else, I'm sure it only sounds good in my head but will probably be wildly offensive instead. LoL

:rofl:

I was mimicking mr.Budkins cpl nights back watching his update and still miss my uk crowd madly... :rofl:

Why would you want to lol. Only people who would push for that there at this point are the money men.

Canadas trying to get a medical grow op happening here at home and someone's else ( country ) has started up in Lesotho. Money is a sickness.

Recruited a small army to mount a solid defense against any bitch-ass pests that wanna try me!

Come at me bro!

Those ladybugs are awsome mr.P you going to have to take some close ups, the girls are looking much better brother, you know autos are a game of patience...haha

That's superb mate, I'd love to have useful bugs on my plants. Never realised you could buy those. You know how long they survive without an infestation to feed on?
Not sure, this is the first run with a whole bunch like this. I kept a few alive for over a month by leaving raisins for them to eat on, but I let out like 40 today. We'll just have to see how they do...

Here's a few shots from this morning.

Wow they really did take off the last day and a half! How bout that. Does it change your outlook now on flowering too soon?
I'm just hoping they hold off for 2-3 more weeks. LoL

I can work with that.

Photo dump time!
:slide:
I got a little snap-happy on the ladybugs. LoL

Looks like they trying to make love not war go lady bugs
Cool shot Preston

LOLOLOL! You obviously haven't built them a house yet! Teenagers...
Haha

My house must have been a broken home
Lady bugs wanted to only be outside lol

Well, the auto group isn't going to amount to much... most will be culled.

I'll probably shut this journal down and just continue everything over in the Temple of Bloom journal.

Here they are today

They will be plucked, one by one, starting with the ugliest, as my new group of seeds pop.

I guess I just haven't culled them yet because I haven't needed to... it's definitely not because I'm expecting a drastic recovery. LoL

I'll try again in August when I drop the next group...

Well, the auto group isn't going to amount to much... most will be culled.

I'll probably shut this journal down and just continue everything over in the Temple of Bloom journal.

Here they are today

They will be plucked, one by one, starting with the ugliest, as my new group of seeds pop.

I guess I just haven't culled them yet because I haven't needed to... it's definitely not because I'm expecting a drastic recovery. LoL

I'll try again in August when I drop the next group...
Think you might need a touch more nitrogen for those autos thing of how fast they can grow so the demand for N might be more aggressive Preston?

Sorry dude I bought 4 Canuk seeds autos northern lights and they all stalled and never went eithier ?

I’ve actaully heard of this happening with autos though .

But they looo very light green /slightly yellow which to me indicates eithier magnesium def or to me of they veins are green and leafs are yellow means nitro deficiency to me .

Again this is my best guess bro

Back
Top Bottom