Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

1. Your voice doesn't sound Dutch at all...
  2. How the hell is your fan going that slow :laugh:
Thinking one day I might grab the 250 and put it in my 2x4 to get some more wattage.
I’m a Canadian boy but my mom is from holland and all her family is from there as well haha! I’m a big Dutch boy in Canada

Temps are low so I don’t need a crazy fan speed! Even my exhaust fan is only at 25% just drawing air and recirculating

I’m a Canadian boy but my mom is from holland and all her family is from there as well haha! I’m a big Dutch boy in Canada

Temps are low so I don’t need a crazy fan speed! Even my exhaust fan is only at 25% just drawing air and recirculating
All I'm asking is the next video be done in the voice of goldmember.

Haha! I've been thinking about doing one in a Bilbo accent! But, like everything else, I'm sure it only sounds good in my head but will probably be wildly offensive instead. LoL

:rofl:

Haha! I've been thinking about doing one in a Bilbo accent! But, like everything else, I'm sure it only sounds good in my head but will probably be wildly offensive instead. LoL

Lol, I get it man, I can’t stop myself from thinking in a Paul Rudd voice “you sound like your from London.” I have no clue where he’s actually from, so I could easily be offending someone. :nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

Lol, I get it man, I can’t stop myself from thinking in a Paul Rudd voice “you sound like your from London.” I have no clue where he’s actually from, so I could easily be offending someone. :nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:
Always sounds like a leprechaun!

Always sounds like a leprechaun!
:D:D:D
I remember in the past you dried your buds in a box. Was there anything special about it, or done to it? I keep drying my buds out too fast.

:D:D:D
I remember in the past you dried your buds in a box. Was there anything special about it, or done to it? I keep drying my buds out too fast.
Nothing special, just a box with buds hanging on coathangers or in a drying rack. The smaller drying space seems to hold just enough RH to slow drying down by a couple days.

Nothing special, just a box with buds hanging on coathangers or in a drying rack. The smaller drying space seems to hold just enough RH to slow drying down by a couple days.
Cool, thank you! :high-five:

Seems like these autos are back to growing again. They all got a shot of nutes yesterday and seem to be responding.
Each plant got about 1-1.5L this feeding.
Per gal:
5ml Dyna-Gro Protekt
5ml Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro
6ml AN Sensi Cal-mag

Exciting day! :headbanger: New lights are ordered! I'm sure these ladies will be much happier. I can only run the HPS at 50% right now. These new SP 250's are gonna change that shit! LoL

:snowboating:

Seems like these autos are back to growing again
Just to spite you... :laugh:

I have my own problem child currently...a Berry Bomb auto...I dropped 2x at same time and they couldn't be more different...one is 3x the size and this other one is just a squat turd.

Just to spite you... :laugh:

I have my own problem child currently...a Berry Bomb auto...I dropped 2x at same time and they couldn't be more different...one is 3x the size and this other one is just a squat turd.
Haha!
Shit happens...

It is definitely easier to shrug it off when the coffers are full. LoL
If I were dankrupt right now, I'd be pissed!

Haha!
Shit happens...

It is definitely easier to shrug it off when the coffers are full. LoL
If I were dankrupt right now, I'd be pissed!
Indeed...this is my second winter crop and I'll be packing it all in end of April, so I can't really be bothered...I'll start those C99 in the tent and then pop them in the GH.

I wouldnt be mad at that. I want the planet to hit the reset button so we can get back to living off the land. Hunting, farming, growing and trading. Id love it.
I love our law...it's doubtful our lazy politricksters even read it before it passed...I am always toasting whomever penned it in the first place...it is soooo lax, no one in their right mind would actually go buy cannabis...6x flowering + 6x mature (+ unlimited seedlings) per adult.... you get to keep whatever you produce and you can grow for others on your land?? We are knee deep in cannabis up here, and barter is real, so people don't care that the State, in 2+ years, still hasn't figured out how to roll out recreational sales.

I love our law...it's doubtful our lazy politricksters even read it before it passed...I am always toasting whomever penned it in the first place...it is soooo lax, no one in their right mind would actually go buy cannabis...6x flowering + 6x mature (+ unlimited seedlings) per adult.... you get to keep whatever you produce and you can grow for others on your land?? We are knee deep in cannabis up here, and barter is real, so people don't care that the State, in 2+ years, still hasn't figured out how to roll out recreational sales.
Why would you want to lol. Only people who would push for that there at this point are the money men.

Why would you want to lol. Only people who would push for that there at this point are the money men.
It's true...it's a total non-issue where I am...we include cannabis in our Christmas baskets to people!

Back
Top Bottom