Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

If you can check trichomes see where they are now, if not when the pistils turn brown/orange and begin pulling back into the calyx you should be there.

Thank you dabbed. I can't wait to taste some bluberry. Damn this next 2 weeks or so are the hardest for me. It's so hard waiting for the finish when short on meds. I can tell they've got a ways more to go, as some of the nugs, are hard as a green pine cone, sticky as one too, & smells like one......shit....wait , maybe that is a motor scooting pine cone. How the hell did that get in there? Lol

Anyways, others are pretty light & airy feeling, & leafy as hell. A pinecone can turn into a little gumball shaped bud after I'm done trimming I tell ya! I suck at trimming. This time, I'm taking my time! Doing it right.

If you can check trichomes see where they are now, if not when the pistils turn brown/orange and begin pulling back into the calyx you should be there.

Thanks penny. Always there in the shadows when someone is in need. :thumb: I’m planning on doing everything better this time. I’ve seen lots of folks washing buds, but I thought he’ll no I ain’t when I saw it first here, back in March, but since then I’ve seen lots of it on here, so ima give it a whirl. I’m also going to watch some videos on trimming & drying/ curing. I want to smell the blueberries!!!

Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday dear Moonshine......Happy Birthday to you....... And many moooorrrreeeee.......

:party: :party: :party: :yahoo: :party: :party: :party:

Have a wonderful day, my fellow Saggitarian. :hug: :love:

Happy Birthday Moonshine and SweetSue!! :circle-of-love:
may it be filled with many blessings and awesome ganj!! :passitleft:

Thanks penny. Always there in the shadows when someone is in need. :thumb: I’m planning on doing everything better this time. I’ve seen lots of folks washing buds, but I thought he’ll no I ain’t when I saw it first here, back in March, but since then I’ve seen lots of it on here, so ima give it a whirl. I’m also going to watch some videos on trimming & drying/ curing. I want to smell the blueberries!!!

I suggest drying them in the fridge in lunch bags. We have a thread on that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

I've drastically modified my own budwashing process, eliminating the baking soda and lemon juice and simply using a dilution of H2O2. It makes more sense than the original version to me. My intent is to clear any pathogens, and neither baking soda or lemon juice meet that criteria. It's much simpler my way. I'll be updating my blog on it soon.

It's sweet of you to alert them to my birthday. :kisstwo: I didn't leave many stones unturned in my excitement coming up to the day. They likely already knew about it. :laughtwo:

Happy birthday mister moon! Hope your having a wondeful day buddy! Can't wait to see some pics of dos and Luna. Be well.

Pretty much more of the same. Some of the lower inner buds are actually looking closer to being done than the bigger colas. Guess I might have to start flushing soon. I watered dos this am with 6 liters with 10 ml an bloom base, a 1/4 dose of MOAB, and 2ml of pk 13-14. Ph was 6.5
Ppm was 2 solutions.....
A gallon solution came to ph 6.5 & ppm 670.
A 2 liter solution came to 6.6 ph & ppm 580. Both solutions started at ppm of 260 from tap water.
So the ppm our , or from runoff was 1772. Wth? Does that sound right?

Dos day 80
69134395-B70D-439D-B63A-22E0C0B3B175.jpeg
5D59E7F0-59F2-484B-8EB7-27F18690C92D.jpeg
B47501D7-6AF8-4C66-93FF-206F2ACF2141.jpeg
BF14AEB7-3B08-43B8-B83C-5A5B5B6F822A.jpeg
56BF78F9-8D7E-4329-ABDC-7D0D4EE5791C.jpeg
6F52627D-8B87-4C7D-A80A-2A441DB16CA6.jpeg
45E189EB-29C2-48B4-9CA7-59747150D12B.jpeg

Pretty much more of the same. Some of the lower inner buds are actually looking closer to being done than the bigger colas. Guess I might have to start flushing soon. I watered dos this am with 6 liters with 10 ml an bloom base, a 1/4 dose of MOAB, and 2ml of pk 13-14. Ph was 6.5
Ppm was 2 solutions.....
A gallon solution came to ph 6.5 & ppm 670.
A 2 liter solution came to 6.6 ph & ppm 580. Both solutions started at ppm of 260 from tap water.
So the ppm our , or from runoff was 1772. Wth? Does that sound right?

You put in around 625 PPM and got 1772 out? Flush that bad boy! You already flushed Luna so it's Dos' turn, especially since you're already thinking about it! :)

Plant looks great though and those buds are beefy!

Back
Top Bottom